• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ Seasonal Round Robins (MK BANNED)

Zenix

Smash Rookie
The first AZ tournament featuring the new rules which include the ban of Meta Knight Hosted by KiraFlax and K9.

Entry Fee: $5

The tournament will be held at Gamer's Inn (confirmed).

Rules:

3 Stocks

8 Minute Time Limit

Items set to “Off” and “None”

Pause set to “Off”

META KNIGHT IS BANNED

All infinites and chain grabs are legal.

There is a 40 Ledge Grab Limit for all characters. If a game goes to time and one player goes over the Ledge Grab Limit for their character, they will automatically lose the game. If both players exceed their Ledge Grab Limit, then this rule is ignored.

The act of stalling is banned: stalling is intentionally making the game unplayable: Such as becoming invisible, continuing infinites, chain grabs, or uninterruptible moves past 300%, and reaching a position that your opponent can never reach you.

Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

If the Ledge Grab Limit does not declare one player the winner, the winner will be declared by what the game says in all situations, except for when players are presented with sudden death:

In the event of a match going to time, the winner will be determined by who has less percent (stock difference still takes priority but will be shown in the results screen).

If the match ends with both players dying at the same time (either coincidentally or via suicide move) or if time ran out with both players at equal percent, a one stock three minute rematch will be played on the same stage. For a tie-breaker match, a Ledge Grab Limit of 15 is used for all characters. The only other exception to this is the game ending from a Bowser or Ganon Suicide tactic, where the initiator of the move wins.

k9.

Smash Ace
Hey we have a new SET location we are going to have the tourney at enriques house,
Address: 2023 W. 2nd Place 85201 Dobson and university

SSBMstuff

Smash Cadet
Oh, damn this was short notice. Didn't even check the boards yesterday.

Hope you guys had fun.. *snivel*

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
@k9. I wanted to go home and take a nap to be honest, I was exhausted from my garage sale and forgot I had to be home to take my little sis shopping. We'll train soon man, strictly Ike.

Top Bottom