• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome Vids...Xeno (Sheik/ICs/Peach) vs. Jim (Ganon/Luigi/Samus/Falcon)

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Well im not one to give advice for a Luigi or Ice Climbers but ill give some advice for the Falcon.

One thing i did notice most was that he dint use "The Knee" much and when he did use it it was just thrown in at random, there were alot of times where he could have finished a kill easily with a Knee. Also he dint really grab much either, grabing is part of Falcons game play in my opion cause you can get some good combos off after a grab and chain grab too. The one thing i did notice that he used the most was the Up-Air which can be good but after awhile it gets predictable, try using it near the edges for sweet spoters and one other thing is try his Down-tilt on edges for sweet spoters aswell.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
Glad to see that there are Rhapsody Fans out there playing smash. Next time put some DragonForce behind the game ;-). My critique is just to stop retreating a lot and use your wavedash as an advantage. go in and Smash and Fair or Dair as much as possible. But other than that good vids

Top Bottom