• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome things you have done with Samus?

Zaprong

Smash Apprentice
Have you ever done something that is pretty neat in a match but isnt necesarily a combo or a string but something amazing? Feel free to post!

Ill start with this good-looking Non-viable string that net me a match in FG

https://vine.co/v/emBKFuK9QAw

KayJay

Smash Ace
NNID
KayJay84
3DS FC
1848-1677-7521
8% to Death comeback in a tournament Match.

Hark17ball

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talos21
3DS FC
0662-5845-1699
Wow those are some awesome examples...I dont know how to edit clips but I've got 2.

0-death against a really good Luigi at my last tournament
Got my first Dirty Bomb on a Ness the other day on FG!..I jumped off my couch and yelled

Last edited:

RoachCake

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RoachCake
3DS FC
2621-3061-7090
You vs. Xyro wifi? That offstage reverse CS -> Footstool has go to go into the combo thread. I understand now why we haven't seen any footage, you are secretly hoarding advanced applications of moves.
:p
Nah, this was on 3DS from a month or 2 ago against a random dude on FG, I was trolling him the entire time we were playing (He wasn't too amazing) and just went for it, I really didn't think it would work.

The world may never know...:teeth:

Tonetta

Smash Apprentice

it was against a bad player (i am also a bad player) but hey it was fun

DungeonMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Dalaeck
Some nice d-air -> CS kill combos and strings @ MegaRiff MegaRiff . I also learned the other day that if you catch someone out of an air-dodge they *cannot tech*. With d-air being one of our better moves at air-dodge punish from its long duration you can always anticipate they will bounce.
Here's hoping there's a patch tomorrow that removes all teching of meteors... :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom