• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

awesome mindgame

comboking

Smash Master
I was watching M2K vs. Ken on Youtube and I noticed M2K used and recovery mindgame which was a Shortened Illusion ledge grab ludgehopp to an Illusion that made him land on the stage and this made me think of this

First QuickDraw to the ledge than push down and then up+B this is a good mindgame

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
How that a mind game? It's what everyone else would do if the guy was right at the edge.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
judging by your join date, and how many posts you've made since that januaray of 08,

this is probably a small fraction of a % of your more than likely 80%+ useless information/spam/posts to get your count high.

comboking

Smash Master
Why

judging by your join date, and how many posts you've made since that januaray of 08,

this is probably a small fraction of a % of your more than likely 80%+ useless information/spam/posts to get your count high.

why does everybody say that

DAKMASTER

Smash Apprentice
because its true. you dont need to post every bit of information you find. we know about most of it.

Othersyde

Smash Rookie
People need to chill with the elitist attitude. :ohwell:

Anyways - its not really so much a mindgame to use your Aether (UP B) when your opponent is on the ledge and you're recovering or hanging on the edge. Its commonplace in Ike's game and good opponents will not easily fall for it and simply learn to anticipate it.

It is not really so much an awesome mind game. :urg:

whut?

Smash Journeyman
its not a "mindgame" its a ledgehopped attack. serious players know this already.
i remember seeing someone post this too, also talking about ken and M2k or whatever.
that was probably you, why twice dood?

comboking

Smash Master
its not a "mindgame" its a ledgehopped attack. serious players know this already.
i remember seeing someone post this too, also talking about ken and M2k or whatever.
that was probably you, why twice dood?
i only posted this once

Top Bottom