• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Awesome Diddy

StoleUrCar

Smash Journeyman
I saw no cotton eyed joe <- disappointed ._.

On topic: Nice nanner work lol. The ROB's on the...slow..side...(I mean come on freakin laser or gyro or something!) .... but u can tell the diddy is gud.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
he kinda sucks...

why does he catch his bananas in the air with a dodge? I understand it was the only way to do it in melee, but now we can use moves to grab the banana. Why not just use a move, since it has the possibility of ATTACkING if they are also trying to go for your banana. Twice he could have done damage AND grabbed the banana.

Roller

Smash Legend
he kinda sucks...

why does he catch his bananas in the air with a dodge? I understand it was the only way to do it in melee, but now we can use moves to grab the banana. Why not just use a move, since it has the possibility of ATTACkING if they are also trying to go for your banana. Twice he could have done damage AND grabbed the banana.
I must concur with these points even though diddy wasn't in melee...

Juggalo

Smash Journeyman
He's a decent diddy, but he didn't do anything extraordinary.

The match only looks epic to the untrained eye because the rob sucks

westtk40

Smash Rookie
Decent Diddy, but that Rob didn't do half of his good combos nor did he use his awesome spotdodge to Dsmash which works wonders against diddy. Impressive banana use though

Top Bottom