• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AWESOME Conquest Idea

Wild Woody

Smash Rookie
NNID
YuriKoigakubo
3DS FC
2707-1621-8891
(tl;dr near bottom)
As you all may know, Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS has an online feature, where every week or so, a new conquest begins. Basically what this means is there are several groups of characters, (ex. Little Mac and Samus vs. Mario and Pikachu) and every online match that features one team member against a member of a different team, it is recorded and added to the conquest statistics. Using the example stated earlier, if i Picked Samus and i won against a Mario, it would add a point to Samus' team. One example of REAL life conquests were the Alpha Sapphire (Greninja and Lucario) Vs Omega Ruby (Charizard and Pikachu).
tl:dr
So as a suggestion for a set of teams in conquest, how about the groups from Subspace Emissary from Brawl?
Yes thats right, the single player adventure from Brawl featured all of the characters in the Smash Universe making allies with eachother and teaming up to defeat Master Hand. The groups can be seen in the beautiful cutscenes here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU2CzynZqmI) or during actual Levels of Gameplay. One team could be Fox and Diddy Kong, who formed an alliance in the Emissary. Another one is Zero Suit Samus and Pikachu. Link and Yoshi. Mario and Pit. Marth, Ike and Meta Knight. Ness Dedede and Luigi. Theres so many possibilities!
With a team conquest mode in Smash 4, i see no better idea for a conquest than the Alliances from Subspace Emissary.

Golden Sun

Smash Ace
NNID
YOURMOMHASA@NNID
3DS FC
1693-3754-9548
Good thought, but Sakurai's small team wont work on something small like that, it would be awesome to see SSB cutscenes, but they wouldn't really want to use effort in something as small as conquest.

Top Bottom