• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Automatic Teching?

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
Just wondering if any know about automatic tech went u get hit out of the intial part of wingdashing it also minimize the knock back from certain attack

I feel that this thread maybe little insignificant so i will close it as soon as i get some feed back , thank you

Coffee™

I need it....
Just wondering if any know about automatic tech went u get hit out of the intial part of wingdashing it also minimize the knock back from certain attack
Elaborate. What automatic tech and what notable attacks does it minimize the knockback from?

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
for instants went get hit on the stage, downward momentum, out of the intial part of the wingdash u instantly recover and kockback seem to reduce and also went you have been hit off the stage by a Fsmash or any attack at best the knock back reduce by almost half. i will show you a vid soon

ive actually seen wings cancel moves.
I know about that. Ike Ftitl, toon link fsmash, Dk ftilt, Mario Fsmash, Kingde Ftilt.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLmF2q95u6I

Afropony

Smash Lord
I think that was just you DI'ing into the ground because you pressed down trying to use your Dair.
This pushed you into the ground and allowed you to tech into the ground

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
I think that was just you DI'ing into the ground because you pressed down trying to use your Dair.
This pushed you into the ground and allowed you to tech into the ground
One think you might over look i was try to wingdash, correct? if it was a DI into the ground it would be a Wingshove with zero distance.

i think it jsut b/c you DI to the ground that you can tech them, there no such thing as auto teching, even in brawl.

The toon link one looks simliar to one where i did it against Admiral in an actual match.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqc9CJQvdXE - roughly around :15-:20
No thats not it However watch the one against shreik and ask you self this- why would i try cancel Woi so quickly hence the tech... i was trying to wingdash

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
One think you might over look i was try to wingdash, correct? if it was a DI into the ground it would be a Wingshove with zero distance.
No, it wouldn't be a wingshove with zero distance. The windboxes obviously came out just before you got hit. Once you fire a bullet, knocking out the shooter won't stop the bullet.

BTW, what's your native language?

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
No, it wouldn't be a wingshove with zero distance. The windboxes obviously came out just before you got hit. Once you fire a bullet, knocking out the shooter won't stop the bullet.

BTW, what's your native language?
ok, all i did was hold back to do a wingdash i haven't even get to the dair part yet

Jamaican Patois is my native language

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaican_Creole

Top Bottom