• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Nintendo/Wii/Smash website listings for TO's to use.

I LAG

Smash Lord
MyWii sucks balls for TO's who want to host something in NSW because scott is the only person there from NSW that will go to a offline tourney all the others are very anti offline tourney for some reason. But for TOs hosting something in Melbourne and QLD it's an excellent place to advertise.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
vyse in mod? nice.

I LAG is banned? fantastic :) been waiting for ages for this day.

GTR, are you ever not a trolling prick? and i dont mean that in a derogatory way

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
He'll be back in a couple of days. Hopefully he brushed up on his posting skills. :)

... or else... :mad:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Vlade's valuable and positive contributions to Brawl Videography is what earned him Mod status fyi.

EDIT: I am getting trolled on his behalf :dizzy:

Vlade

Social Outcast
Haha sorry Vyse.

I honestly didn't really expect to become a mod so soon as an 08 joiner but I guess I can see why, since I did contribute to videography a lot (like Vyse said).

Anyway, back on topic?

Top Bottom