• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Austin Smashers! I need a mentor... I am going to CPL in Dallas at the end of August

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
Yo, Austin smash peeps.
What's up?
I could really use a mentor for the CPL (cyberathletic professional league, or something), check it out here - http://www.thecpl.com/?year=2007&month=7

It's a free tournament so I figured I'd check it out. I have been practicing a lot over the past couple months, but I still cannot do all the advanced techinques as well as I would like to... and I can't seem to pwn smash beginners very well. I usually win, but I should be owning them all the time right? :)

Anyway, if one of you would be so kind as to help me improve upon my advanced techniques and anything else, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, where are all the Austin tourneys?! I really don't want to drive to San Antonio very often, or Houston or Dallas.

That's about all I have to say for now. Drop me a line.

Top Bottom