• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Shpere Shield Piercing

Lomogoto

Smash Apprentice
In an odd match today i broke someones shield by shooting a high aura full charged aura sphere at it, but the shield was almost completely full. The weird part though is that the aura sphere continued past the person, not hitting the shield, as if it where customs. Im thinking becuase it didnt end when hitting shield it may have hit the shield more than once to break it in one hit. I was standing quite close to the person, about forward smash range.
Has anyone experienced this before and is there a way to do it reliably if you have?

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
In an odd match today i broke someones shield by shooting a high aura full charged aura sphere at it, but the shield was almost completely full. The weird part though is that the aura sphere continued past the person, not hitting the shield, as if it where customs. Im thinking becuase it didnt end when hitting shield it may have hit the shield more than once to break it in one hit. I was standing quite close to the person, about forward smash range.
Has anyone experienced this before and is there a way to do it reliably if you have?
Interesting... Do you have a replay of that? Also do you know what % you were at? If you do you better upload it quick before maintenance on Monday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom