• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[August 7th, 2015] EMERGENCY! SMASH!: A Smash U Online Tournament hosted by CounterBoys

Keeng

Smash Cadet
NNID
RoyalBonzai

UPDATE: THE BRACKET IS NOW FULL. IF YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED. REPLY TO THE THREAD AND YOU'LL BE PUT INTO A WAITING LIST.

Come compete for the chance to win a $20 eShop code and the chance to enter our group, CounterBoys (if you want).
The tournament will be on August 7th at 5:00 PM CST
We are looking into streaming and having commentary so look out for updates on that on our Twitter (@CB_Sm4sh).

DIRECTIONS:
Add RoyalBonzai on Nintendo Network

RULES:
2 Stock, 6 Minutes
No Items
No Custom Moves or Equipment (excluding Mii custom moves)
DLC Characters, Costumes and Stages allowed.
No Omega Mode Stages

STAGES:

Neutral:
-Final Destination
-Battlefield
-Smashville
-Town and City

Counter Pick:
-Lylat Cruise
-Delfino Plaza
-Dreamland
-Duck Hunt

Pools are 2/3. Top 8 is 3/5.

Check in is required and starts an hour before the tournament starts
There will be a max of 24 entrants so sign up fast!

For more info contact: cb.counterboys@gmail.com

Last edited:

Dokokashira

Smash Journeyman
Props on making a neat trailer for your tournament! It's pretty cool and it made me want to enter! Well, that, and the $20 eShop code.

I'm excited for this!

xxSOMERANDOMEGUYxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ssbftwin
Here it says that it starts at 5:00 pm but on the challonge its 6:00 pm might wanna fix that.

xxSOMERANDOMEGUYxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ssbftwin
So exited! and how long is the tournament gonna be? could you move it back to like 2:00 pm est or 3:00 pm est?

Keeng

Smash Cadet
NNID
RoyalBonzai
Can everyone that's signed up give me their Skype accounts so we can communicate during the tournament?

LinkedHero

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZeldaLegends12
3DS FC
3308-5059-5659
Yo this is actually really hype cant wait

xxSOMERANDOMEGUYxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ssbftwin
Alright my skype is xxridlayxx but I have no headphones so is it possible to do text chat? I really don't get how skype works.

xxSOMERANDOMEGUYxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ssbftwin
tfw your hype for a tourney but you need skype and you have skype but you dont know how it really works and you dont have a microphone and my skype is xxridlayxx whats yours tho?

xxSOMERANDOMEGUYxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ssbftwin
Ugh I was so hyped i'm sorry but this was terrible. The tourney was unorganized and sloppy it was full of scrubs and i'm sorry Breydan your an awesome dude you could delete this comment go but this was just so dissapointing i'm sorry :/

Top Bottom