• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[August 31 6:30PM EST] Show Them What your Made Of [Wii U]

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
So after seeing a lack of tournaments being hosted for this week I decided to create one. So come on out for a mid-week thrown down.

Chat: https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/
Room: STWMO

Tournament Rules:

- If you do not check in on time, not in the room on time or do not show up to your match on time you will be DQed.

- You will have ten minutes to show up to your match.

- Unless your match will be streamed please try to keep the pace of matches moving forward.

- If you have a complaint private message me in chat. Do not post your complaints in chat. If you do so you will be warned. Failure to follow this rule will result in you being kicked out of chat and DQed.

- TO reserves the right to update rules if needed.

Match Rules:

2 stock

6 minutes

No items

Customs are allowed (Must be approved by both parties before the fight and announced.)

Miis are allowed (Subject to change)

No Cheating

Gentleman's Rule can be used (Stage can be used if both player agree on it.)

Stages:

--Starters--
Final Destination(Omegas)
Battlefield
SmashVille
Town and City
Lylat Cruise

--Counter stages--
Delfino Plaza
Castle Siege
Halberd
Omega Stages
Duck Hunt
Dreamland

Last edited:

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
So the other night my apartment complex had a fire and I was without the ability to use my internet for a while. I am going to push back the day for this tournament until next Monday. The turn out for the tournament wasn't that great as well so hopefully with a small push back the turn out will imrpove.

xElGlugx

Smash Cadet
So the other night my apartment complex had a fire and I was without the ability to use my internet for a while. I am going to push back the day for this tournament until next Monday. The turn out for the tournament wasn't that great as well so hopefully with a small push back the turn out will imrpove.
Sounds good

Lightsoul

Tricky Fox
NNID
Lightsoul101
3DS FC
3969-4786-4826
The tournament had a small but competitive turn out which was pretty nice to see. With school back in session there is less of a turn out for many different events and as such I am going to take a break from hosting tournaments online. Maybe a few months down the line I will put something else together. Hope to see some of you guys out there.

Top Bottom