• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[August 2nd, 2015]No items! #1 [Project M Wifi Tournament]

InfamousLuffy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Proj3ctMam0
3DS FC
4570-8693-6006

Welcome to No Items!, a tournament provided and hosted by me. InfamousLuffy these tournaments will be hosted every 2 weeks there MIGHT Be a prize. (Idk lol)
When is the tournament? Sunday, August 2nd at 6:00 PM(EST)/5:00 Central
Bracket type: Double Elimination

• General Ruleset:
  • 4 Stocks / Timer set to 8 minutes
  • Items are set to "Off" and "None"
  • First Character Pick is a Double Blind
  • Best 2/3 for Regular Sets. Best 3/5 for Semi &Grand Finals
  • Dave's Stupid Rule (You can play on a stage you've previously won on unless agreed upon by both players)
  • Gentleman's Clause (Any stage can be played on as long as both player's agree to it)
  • Sudden Death is never played. Timeouts are decided by stock then percent, with the one being lowest winning. In case of a tie, a one stock, three minute match will be played on the same stage as a tiebreaker.
  • Suicide KOs that result in a tie always go to the initiator
  • Giga Bowser AND Wario Man are Banned (No more loopholes ಠ_ಠ)(Tooken from the DDR Series)
Match Procedure:
1. Players Select their Characters as a Double Blind.
2. Player higher seed number strikes first.
3. Stages are struck in a 1-2-2 pattern. The first player to strike removes one stage from the list of Starters, the second player removes two stages, then the first player removes one more stage. The players then play on the remaining stage.
4. The first match is played.
5. Winning player of the preceding match bans one stage between Starters and CounterPicks. These bans are only chosen once and last the entire set
6. Losing player picks one of the remaining stages to play on.
7. Winning player of the preceding match may change characters. Tell your opponent your choice.
8. The losing player of the preceding match may change characters. Tell your opponent your choice.
9. The next match is played.
10. Repeat steps 5-9 until the set is complete.

Extra Procedures:

• If you are having issues connecting on the day of the tournament, please alert me.
  • If lag makes a match 100% unplayable alert me.
  • Record your matches in case of dispute.
  • Updated: Players will communicate and report match results to SKYPE. If you don't have a Skype account I insist you make one and PM me the username.
  • If a player does not respond within 10 minutes after the start of the match they will be disqualified.
  • Save replays in case of dispute.

Want to Sign-Up? To sign up either register directly HERE (Singles) or shoot me a PM with your Gamer Tag and FC.

Most of this was copied from the DDR post. xD I know.

OH And the stage list.(lol)

Starters: Battlefield, Smashville and Dreamland.
CounterPicks: Fountain of Dreams and Final Destination.

EDIT 2: The tournament has been moved to Friday August 7 at 7 PM EST.

Last edited:
Top Bottom