• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[August 22nd, 2015] Super Smash Bros Wii U Online Tournamnt

ZeBrA$

Smash Cadet
NNID
spencer9991
Hi! The last tournament is going be this Saturday Aug. 22 at 4 PM EST. Contact me if you wanna play.

Update: I ONLY HAVE 3 SPACES LEFT FOR THE TOURNEY. STARTS IN 30 MINS AT NOON!

I'M HAVING ANOTHER TOURNAMENT ON AUGUST 15 @ 12 PM EST!!! I ONLY HAVE 4 SPACES LEFT IN THE DRAW FOR THE TOURNAMENT! HERE'S A LINK TO SIGN UP! PLEASE EMAIL ME AT spencersstrings@gmail.com WITH YOUR NNID. THANK YOU!
http://challonge.com/showyourmovestournament2

Hey Smashers! This is ZeBrA! I am hosting a SSB4 Wii U online tournament this Saturday at 12 P.M. EST! A 16 player draw. Finals and 3/4 place playoffs will be best 2 out of 3. All I need is for you to comment below if you want to play with your email and NNID. May the best Smasher win! Here's a link to sign up for the tournament!
http://challonge.com/showyourmovestournament

Rules:
2 stocks
No items
No customs
Omega Stages Only
Mii fighters allowed

Last edited:

ZeBrA$

Smash Cadet
NNID
spencer9991
Today is the day! If you wanna sign up please give me your email and nnid. I have to have those in order for you to play

SoftBleach

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jigglypuff
3DS FC
0018-2010-1198
Thanks for hosting this tournament it was fun!

ZeBrA$

Smash Cadet
NNID
spencer9991
If more people join than I will
I know what you mean. I have two signed up and have 6 spaces left. If you want more people to sign up, I would encourage you to go ahead. If people see that others have signed up, that would make them want to play. If you sign up, there will be only 5 more slots left.

ZeBrA$

Smash Cadet
NNID
spencer9991
Hey. I still have 4 spaces left for today at noon

RevySSB

Smash Cadet
Are you rest for your first match?
Hey if you are going to have a tournament this week coming up or something ill gladly join :D im not really liking that smash ball is allowed because it doesnt fit into a tournament but oh well :D

ZeBrA$

Smash Cadet
NNID
spencer9991
Hey if you are going to have a tournament this week coming up or something ill gladly join :D im not really liking that smash ball is allowed because it doesnt fit into a tournament but oh well :D
I forgot to mention I changed it to no smash ball. What's your email and nnid?

ZeBrA$

Smash Cadet
NNID
spencer9991
I am not sure what my nnid is. Is your nnid the one under your nametag in smash?
Hmm. Its funny how simple, but hard to explain. Can I have your email to explain about the tourney next Saturday at 4 PM EST?

Top Bottom