• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[August 13th] I'd Smash That #3 (Online Tournament) Weeklies

JaseRaz

Smash Rookie
HO-lee cow, just signed up!
please.....bare with me....I have no clue what im doing!!!

speaking of not knowing what im doing, Trevytrev, I've got a stupid question for you.
ok, so when I'm on the main menu, I know I go online but....then where do I go?

Last edited:

TrevyTrev

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TrevyTrev510
HO-lee cow, just signed up!
please.....bare with me....I have no clue what im doing!!!

speaking of not knowing what im doing, Trevytrev, I've got a stupid question for you.
ok, so when I'm on the main menu, I know I go online but....then where do I go?
Are you talking about for the tournament or for just playing online in general? For the tournament, you would add the person you are going to play against. Then from the main menu you would go: Online --> With Friends --> One Player --> Then you would either make a room or join the room of your opponent!

I hope that isn't confusing lol.

JaseRaz

Smash Rookie
Are you talking about for the tournament or for just playing online in general? For the tournament, you would add the person you are going to play against. Then from the main menu you would go: Online --> With Friends --> One Player --> Then you would either make a room or join the room of your opponent!

I hope that isn't confusing lol.
oooooooohhhh.....got it!
yep, that was way easier then I thought it was going to be, thank ya!

Cpt.Flufs

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cpt.Flufs
Yo, Big Poppa Trev, I hate to say this, but I can't be in the tourney this weak. I got a family trip to my cabin, until monday, but I'll make sure to be in the next one. Minneapolis's best player has to be there. I'll get my champion spot back next week. Good luck.

TrevyTrev

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TrevyTrev510
Yo, Big Poppa Trev, I hate to say this, but I can't be in the tourney this weak. I got a family trip to my cabin, until monday, but I'll make sure to be in the next one. Minneapolis's best player has to be there. I'll get my champion spot back next week. Good luck.
Nooooooooo! It won't be the same without you man lol the chat needs you, the after party needs you too! Plus you're the number 1 seed :bluejump:

Cpt.Flufs

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cpt.Flufs
Nooooooooo! It won't be the same without you man lol the chat needs you, the after party needs you too! Plus you're the number 1 seed :bluejump:
I'll make sure to make it next week, but the fa needs me this week, just make sure the chat doesn't die. Actually, I should be able to drop in the chat once in a while, just not in the tourney. But I should be stopping at my friend Jacobs ( the guy we played with today) house for one night on the way, so I might even be able to pop in the after party, anyway, don't let the hype die without me, K? If you can do that, I can save the after party. :happysheep: Everything's possible with popsicle.

TrevyTrev

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TrevyTrev510
I'll make sure to make it next week, but the fa needs me this week, just make sure the chat doesn't die. Actually, I should be able to drop in the chat once in a while, just not in the tourney. But I should be stopping at my friend Jacobs ( the guy we played with today) house for one night on the way, so I might even be able to pop in the after party, anyway, don't let the hype die without me, K? If you can do that, I can save the after party. :happysheep: Everything's possible with popsicle.
Fair enough lol a little pop in the chat room will help keep us rolling. I'll keep the hype alive in your spirit :roll:

Adonis

Smash Apprentice
This is today, correct? Im signed up. Also are these brackets final? I dont wanna vs the TO round one :c

Ju-Fu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
0000x1
Oh nvm....................

Last edited:

vypex

Smash Cadet
only 10 unregistered people allowed in the chat room was in there but had to drop to switch to laptop now can't get in

TrevyTrev

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TrevyTrev510
How long do these tournaments usually last? I'm thinking about signing up :)
Give or take about a couple of hours. Depends on if people show up late, don't respond to other opponents, etc. Little factors like that start to weigh in. You should definitely sign up though!

Top Bottom