• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Aug 27, 2015] [Project M] Salt on Smash Street - Weeklies (Toronto, Ontario)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterDalK

Best Smash Director
NNID
MasterDalK
3DS FC
5043-2454-6568

Toronto’s Premier Weekly Series for Project M.

Every Thursday with registration starting at 5:00pm EST and ending at 6:00pm EST.
Stream
Brackets
What is Salt on Smash Street?:
  • Salt on Smash Street is a weekly series created by Hello and MasterDalK in a community effort to increase the awareness and grow the Project M community within Toronto. We plan on streaming each event every Thursday, and promise to bring you a quality experience and tournament atmosphere as well. All sets will be ⅔, including finals.
Where can I attend this tournament?:
  • SoSS is held at A&C Games, located on 452 Spadina Avenue, right on College Street. It is very TTC accessible, having only to get to Spadina Station then take the 510 Street Car south, and get off at College.
  • Registration is open from 5:00pm until 6:00pm, with a straight bracket being formed shortly after. Approximate end time aims to be no -later- than 10:00pm EST.
  • It is every Thursday unless otherwise stated, a calendar can be seen for the current events. There will be a facebook event created, which invites can be received from. For more information about Project M in the Ontario Region, please visit the Ontario Project M Community facebook group~
What can I expect from SoSS?:
  • For a 5$ entrance into the venue, you will automatically have the ability to play other Project M players in friendlies before the tournament starts and once bracket begins to open up.
  • For an additional 5$, you will enter the tournament itself. The price is subject to change, but never higher than 5$. You will be guaranteed at LEAST two tournament matches in the bracket. You do not have to leave after you have been eliminated. Show up, compete, gain seeding points, become a gyfcat on reddit and climb the Ontario PM Power Rankings!
  • All of our content will be uploaded on our very own YouTube as well. Our twitch stream is twitch.tv/projecttoronto
  • Our staff has a zero tolerance for aggression, bullying or any form of safety hazard to our attendance. You will be treated well, as we hope to attain a safe community environment for all. If you are deemed unsafe to be around others, you will be asked to leave.
A&C also serves as a retro game store, as to serve for your nostalgic trips back to the past. They sell water for 1$, along with cans of coke and other soft drinks. There are several food locations nearby; Subway, Tim Hortons, Burger King, Popeyes and more!

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
So is anyone going to these events? I keep seeing 0 attendees confirmed every week! lol

I wana go but i dont wana be in a tournament by myself :p

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
People rarely confirm their attendance on Smashboards, and even less so for weeklies. A&C always gets a good crowd
Good to know! I need to show up soon. Im gona try for tomorrow :D

are there more events there other than thursdays?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom