• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Aug 26, 2015] Den Smash Weekly Smashfest! (Canton, MI)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreckening

Smash Rookie
I host weekly smashfests at my house from 3-10 PM every Wednesday! We have one setup of Sm4sh, one of melee, and 2 of PM, but more people bring setups of all smash games, typically adding up to about 7 setups. However, on principle, I don't allow Brawl to be played in my house. The main PM setup is livestreamed the whole night! There is no entry fee, and pizza and drinks are on the house. If you feel like doing your part to help pay for food and drink, it is always greatly appreciated (if each person brought $3-4, that'd be wonderful), but there is no obligation. Hope to see u all out here :D

If possible, please bring your own controller; We are very limited on loaners.

Contact for info and questions.
Facebook page: Facebook.com/WreckeningDenSmash
My number: 734-516-0347

Last edited:

Toren "Kyro" Park

Smash Rookie
NNID
toren6000
Also, is this at an official venue, or just at your house? I have some trust issues with going to a stranger's house.

Wreckening

Smash Rookie
It's at my house but if u have trust issues go to the Michigan project M Facebook page and ask them; 20 people come over every week and nothing's gone wrong

Wreckening

Smash Rookie
Wednesday the 10th is pool party day at the den! Bring ur sunscreen, towels, and swimsuits, and be ready for some fun in the sun! Also, as a repercussion of having limited gazebo space, Smash 4 will not be included in Pool Party Den Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom