• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Aug 24, 2015] Harrison Township/Mullica Hill Smash 4 Tournament (South... (Mullica Hill, NJ)

murdey

Smash Rookie
I'm new to this, but would love to get more publicity for our first ever smash 4 tournament at the library in Mullica Hill. It's happening next week with customs off, standard 2 stock 6 minutes. No items 1v1. 2/3 games until finals.

Starters: FD/Omegas, Smashville, battlefield

Counterpicks: Town and city, lylat cruise, delfino, castle siege, halberd, dreamland, duck hunt

two bans per counterpick
RPS for starter ban

If you want to participate, click this link and find the 24th on the calendar, click on super smash bros tournament and add your name/ number to confirm that you are a person and not a robot (might not work on mobile, use a computer if not) http://www.gcls.org/calendar/teen-programs

It's meant for teenagers, but let me know if you're over 18 and want to attend.

Last edited:

TheReplayRemake

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheSeductiveSpy
3DS FC
1693-1443-0003
How many people have confirmed they are going so far? and will there be an entrant fee of any kind? if so then how much?

murdey

Smash Rookie
This being our first tournament, we'll probably only end up having a 16/24 person bracket. No idea if entrants will show up the day of and attempt to register, if they get there before the bracket is made, they will be allowed in, but i highly recommend preregistration.

No entry fees as far as I know, the prizes are provided by the library

Top Bottom