• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Aug 22, 2015] Smash on the Hill IV - Boston, MA Smash 4 Wii U Tournament (Boston, MA)

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice

Hey all!

We're hosting Smash on the Hill IV and expecting a bigger turn out! Food and refreshments will be provided, and if you need parking we have a private garage so let us know in advance! Thanks!

It is a single doubles elimination, and a doubles double elimination and of course there is free play area for those attending as well.

At the moment we have 2 full set ups, If you want to bring your own set up, it'll help smooth out the process, if you do not have a Wii U adapter, we can provide it, but we are very limited in extras. Last time was a blast, can't wait for this one!

EVERY CHARACTER IS FAIR GAME (exception with Mii Characters, ALL DLC INCLUDED)

Single Fee - $5

Doubles Team Fee - $10

Venue Fee - $5

SETLIST RULES - SINGLES

- 2 Stock, 6 minutes. Best of 3
- No items, No Equipment
- No Customs

SETLIST RULES - DOUBLES

- 3 Stock, 8 minutes. Best of 3
- Team Attack On
- No Items, No Equipment
- No Customs

STAGES

- Starting Stages: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville

- Counterpick Stages: Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Duck Hunt, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Town & City, Omega Stages

Singles Winners Prizes

60/30/10

Doubles Winners Prizes

60/30/10

Super Smash Bros. Wii U Double Elimination Tournament

Super Smash Bros. Melee Side Bets

Last edited:

BedtimeMagic

Smash Rookie
Hello my brother and I are very much interested in your event. I have a question about the parking will you charge for using your garage or not. Also if so how much?

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
Hello my brother and I are very much interested in your event. I have a question about the parking will you charge for using your garage or not. Also if so how much?
We will not be charging for garage use, we have limited space to use and if we go over, we will have to start charging, but as of right now, I will put you down in a reserved spot so you do not have to pay.

nyanturtwig

Smash Cadet
NNID
nyanturtwig
3DS FC
0490-4718-5860
Question about bringing a setup for the tournament. Will the fees be nullified if we bring a full setup with an adapter and all DLC characters?

pkjuicebox

Smash Rookie
I just moved to the area for work and was looking for a place to play smash! I'll be attending, and do you know of any other meet-ups in the area?

76leelee76

Smash Cadet
NNID
76leelee76
3DS FC
2552-3634-1654
I'd love to go, but I really suck and I'm on vacation, haven't been able to sharpen my skills since I joined smashboards...
Plus, I'm 11, so....

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
Question about bringing a setup for the tournament. Will the fees be nullified if we bring a full setup with an adapter and all DLC characters?
Venue fee will be waived for a full set up, which includes all DLC characters, Wii U, TV/Monitor, and GameCube adapter.

I just moved to the area for work and was looking for a place to play smash! I'll be attending, and do you know of any other meet-ups in the area?
I have actually started a weekly tourney as well under the name "Church of Smash" every Thursday at this location as well, free to play tourney, and a paid tourney too!

I'd love to go, but I really suck and I'm on vacation, haven't been able to sharpen my skills since I joined smashboards...
Plus, I'm 11, so....
If you'd like, you can come to our event every Thursday, that's free and people who want to practice and get better go :)

76leelee76

Smash Cadet
NNID
76leelee76
3DS FC
2552-3634-1654
Venue fee will be waived for a full set up, which includes all DLC characters, Wii U, TV/Monitor, and GameCube adapter.

I have actually started a weekly tourney as well under the name "Church of Smash" every Thursday at this location as well, free to play tourney, and a paid tourney too!

If you'd like, you can come to our event every Thursday, that's free and people who want to practice and get better go :)
Ooh, I might go there... getting back home tomorrow so that's when I can sharpen my skills. I'll have to see what my parents say about it though.

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
Thanks. I can not wait to go. Is the parking lot right next to the building?
There isn't a parking lot, it's a private garage that the building owns. If you go on the facebook page I have an picture of the actual driveway and how to pull up into it.

What are the food options in the area?
A whole bunch that's in walking distance, there are your chain fast food joints down the hill, and then some local sub shops and burger joints.

BedtimeMagic

Smash Rookie
Alright I am looking at it through google maps is it the alley way with a yellow bar hovering over an entrance of some sort right next to the building. Sorry I am asking so much about the garage.

xTMPRx

Smash Apprentice
Alright I am looking at it through google maps is it the alley way with a yellow bar hovering over an entrance of some sort right next to the building. Sorry I am asking so much about the garage.

I got this from the event page on Facebook, maybe this'll better help

BedtimeMagic

Smash Rookie
Thanks!. Just in case there is any confusion I am driving a grey Mazda 6 and my name is Eric

Top Bottom