• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

::::attn::::

GameWarz

Smash Rookie
Hello all!! We FINALLY have a spot closer to your location in the 305 area!!!!! July 23, 2011 GameWarz at Southland Mall (Culter Ridge, FL) Is hosting a Super Smash Bros. Brawl 1 v 1 and 2 v 2 tournaments!!!!!!! $20.00 per player for 1 v 1 and just $10.00 per player in the 2 v 2's!!!!! We will award CASH MONEY to the 1rst and 2nd place right there on the spot and we also stream our tournaments LIVE online!! Our defending champion Ace will be there to hold his title and is anxiously waiting all challengers! Plz contact us at (305) 801-9296 for any info I will be posting up more info and links to the website where everyone can watch the live stream and I hope to see you all there!!!!!!!

Basic Rules::: 1v1 will be ONE STOCK LIFE BEST OUT OF 3, DOUBLE ROUND ELIMINATION!!!! ALL CHARACTERS ALLOWED! NO SMASH NO ITEMS,PURE SKILLS ONLY!! 2v2 will be set for 3 STOCK LIVES, DOUBLE ROUND ELIMINATION!!!! ALL CHARACTERS ALLOWED! NO SMASH OR ITEMS! NO TIME FOR EITHER TOURNIES!!!!!!!!! Depending on turnout of tourny i will throw in a 3rd place as well!

additional info::::
We will host Smash Bros. Brawl on July 23rd 2011 at 9:00 -9.30pm and we should have it over by 12 am. (even though we're located at Southland Mall WE WILL KEEP GOING UNTILL A WINNER IS DECLARED AND PAID!!!!!!) Also, for the ones interested in making side money before the tourny:::::::::: I have my Marvel V Capcom 3 Tourny running around 6.30 or so but we will have a spot dedicated for those who would like to show up around 7.45-8.00 pm To make some side money before the Smash Bros. Brawl 1v1 starts and then afterwards the 2v2. Game Warz as host only takes $1.00 per person to "hold a spot" at our location, to make friendly wagers with other contestants who pay the fee to participate. It's a great way to warm up, see the competition, and make a little extra cash as well! http://www.justin.tv/home

ZmazhCrew

Smash Rookie
hey boss, there'z only one problem... you didnt tell them that the tourney's are usually at night. I'm not trying to defend the title during the day.:reverse: and tell chaos i'm get him.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
this is funny. you should look to other Tournament threads and use them as a model for posting your own.

This is like a joke and will be viewed as a joke by most.

ZmazhCrew

Smash Rookie
this is funny. you should look to other Tournament threads and use them as a model for posting your own.

I understand where you're coming from Viper but can you cut him some slack??? this is his first time on the site. But thanks for the heads up and tip about the formatting. i'll let him know to change it asap.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I understand where you're coming from Viper but can you cut him some slack??? this is his first time on the site. But thanks for the heads up and tip about the formatting. i'll let him know to change it asap.
Also, I need a time that this is happening.
Apparently there's a scene where this is, so I wanna see them~

DFEAR

Smash Hero
no riddle. theyre mine. well share profits later.
if u want a ride askkkk meeeeee u might be on teh way

GameWarz

Smash Rookie

The reason why i posted this wasnt to make jokes. In my opinion it doesnt matter how i posted this thread, what matters is that my tournaments pay cash on spot and are very much so legit and that this thread is here posted to inform everyone that Game Warz does it big. SO, if your interested then i hope to see you there. :reverse:

GameWarz

Smash Rookie
hey boss, there'z only one problem... you didnt tell them that the tourney's are usually at night. I'm not trying to defend the title during the day.:reverse: and tell chaos i'm get him.
Will do champ! Doing the edit now on the post. Thx for all the help bro! Much luv and respect!

ZmazhCrew

Smash Rookie
Hey, i saw the MVC3 post on facebook. I read the thread and i think buddy may quote... "may"... have an idea/point about the winnings for the top three... instead of a point going to just 1 winner etc etc; the rest of what he said... we may end up getting bigger attendances for all games.... juzt a thought bozz.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
whats the earliest time we can show up for "casuals"/"friendlies"/"moneymatches"

GameWarz

Smash Rookie
whats the earliest time we can show up for "casuals"/"friendlies"/"moneymatches"
I have other tournies lined up for the 23rd so you may show up at 5 but the Brawl Tourny Doesnt start untill about 9 p.m. Either way you may come up as early as you want!

Top Bottom