• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn: All Pika Players

lain

Smash Master
It's come to my attention that every pika player I've ever seen/player is just not even close to being on the level that Anther is on.

Now this worries me.

Cause Anther is effing garbage.

gallax

Smash Hero
well it seems you are an arrogant person who should never post on this thread again. we are getting better. but seriously though...its anther. once we get there you still prob wont hear of us.

Rawrior

Smash Apprentice
nvm just saw some videos, he looked pretty good, but im personally not impressed, then again, comparing them to all the pikachus i normally go against(i main pikachu too), i cant blame you for thinking hes the best lol

MSTK

Smash Cadet
well it seems you are an arrogant person who should never post on this thread again. we are getting better. but seriously though...its anther. once we get there you still prob wont hear of us.

I don't think lain ever needs to post in this thread here; he's made his point and made it well. No follow-up necessary.

EDIT: Well, I guess I stand corrected.

lain

Smash Master

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Lain, not everybody sucks. Just because anther is better than us, doesn't mean that we all suck. And even though i know he is good, he doesn't look at all impressive in videos. He does nothing special IMO, hes just smarter than we are, and better at camping. "Omg did ESAM really say that? BLASPHEMY!!" Im not saying hes bad, just saying he doesn't look impressive on video, even though i know he is the best player in michigan.

And then if post counts determine anything, i am even with you since my first account had around 600.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
If gas wasn't so expensive, I'd go all the way to your house and then spit in your face!
lolnojohns.

But on topic: Yes Anther is good. Very very good. But I don't see how that makes us suck. =/

lain

Smash Master
Not all pikachu's are garbage. But the point I'm trying to get across is that... Anther is just so much better (or different?) then everyone else with pikachu that no one even compares...

copypasta...

btw, i was joking about the post count obviously.

:colorful:

Spyckie

Smash Apprentice
Lain, even though I do agree with you, your G&W needs to be more like NOJ, he's leagues above G&Ws. :p

Anther isn't really human, he's a pokemon master in disguise. The synergy between him and pikachu alone makes him top tier.

lain

Smash Master
LOL.

joel is simply better then me at G&W. i'm better then every G&W i've seen/played except maybe hylian's and other top players, but hell, i'm pretty confident i can run with them.

;)

Kyari

Smash Lord
Slippi.gg
KYRI#103
Yeah, I know lol. Anther's application of the QAC, demonstrated in some Youtube videos back in May, truly inspired me to pick up Pikachu.. and my Pikachu as of now is a lot better than when it played you in the iron man :p. Still not on Anther's level, but I'm working on it >_>

Popertop

Smash Champion
Wasn't anther the ONLY pikachu player to make to the bracket in Pound 3?
I mean, he's the most beastly pika in Melee,
I can't see why it wouldn't be the same for Brawl.

neji32

Smash Lord
Play me, anther admitted himself Im about as good as him. I almost beat him in a ditto. (can'f believe he caught up)
Ask anther about me ;D
CcSpeC

Roller

Smash Legend
Play me, anther admitted himself Im about as good as him. I almost beat him in a ditto. (can'f believe he caught up)
Ask anther about me ;D
CcSpeC
Who cares about dittos? I've gotten him to his last stock, and Stealth beat him...

Dittos prove ****. It's how well you adapt and are able to deal with any and all characters, not who is better in a pika ditto...

Anther

Smash Champion
There's no shame in that Spyckie...
if it were possible for that to be pika's only move needed ... that's all I'd happily use...

ArcaneSageX

Smash Rookie
When several of these Pokémon gather, their electricity could build and cause lightning storms.

We should gather together and cause lightning storms. >_>

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
I've seen a few of Anthers vids. The moves may not seem all too flashy or anything, but he is still knowledgeable.
If you have only been playing pika players here on wifi, could there perhaps be some lag issues on their side? Just a thought.

Top Bottom