• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTN (AGAIN): Those buying AN passes through me tomorrow

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey guys, something came up. A bunch of the people who didn't want their passes this year from what I had pre-regged are asking for them now as AN approaches ~_~. As I originally did pre-reg for them (they're offering me full prices for the passes too lol), I'm going to have to oblige with their request.

I still have some passes available however and if you get a PM from me, then I'll still be able to sell you a pass. If not, sorry D:

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yeah... I need it like immediately Saturday morning or I would have to buy mines at full price.

Sanu

Smash Champion
i tried pming a bunch of you but no one got back to me... SO

my phone number is 647 449 9653, call me and i'll give you the pre-reg papers. you'll have to wait in line and pick them up yourselves, but it'll be cheaper and shorter than waiting in the non-pre reg line

later

Top Bottom