• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

attention Zorakbane -question.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I have a question about the running JC grab for Mr.Game&Watch. In your combo video, "disjointed" I saw you grab an opponent with a running jc from a slope and then you punched them with Mr.G&W's bell, and each time you hit him, each of you moved towards the fixed leveling/horizontal/not inclined-(180º)flat.

-I am thinking that this technique of grabbing opproach if in Brawl, will be useful to bring opponents inward or outward the stage.

I haven't really messed around with this technique of lowering an opponent for a perfered direction; and so is it simple as the A button to activate the technique or do I have to also hold the joystick a certain direction?

Please answer and thank you.

PS: in progress for a late G&W ssbm combo vid which will be combined with my Brawl game&watch.
PS: I played Mr.game&watch in Brawl and hes great!!!-and in my first match I did a nine on someone!

Galt

Smash Journeyman
In Melee, if you grab a character with G&W on a slope, the pair will automatically slide along that slope. It's easiest to try on Kongo Jungle 64. I'm not sure if they've carried it over to Brawl, but I can't see any reason why they would've.

Also, with G&W, JCing his grabs is the same as not. In fact, I think it may take slightly longer if you JC with him. The point is, both his grabs are the same animation.

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
yea it was in the comments already
grab on the slope and press a and it will slide up the slope, i dont think its in brawl.. even though his grab is broken as hell now :)

Top Bottom