• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention you VA punks!

Knorr

Smash Ace
there are directions in teh link to the thread i sent, raleigh is in the center of the state (its the capitallll) i was born in Norfolk and lived in cheasapeak and VA beach before and the drive here from that area was a little under 3 hours.

mapquest is your friend

Knorr

Smash Ace
also if you have any questions that need a faster answer than a PM feel free to I.M. me on my AIM:

savesxthexqueen

Knorr

Smash Ace
you'll never get better that way, this is a good oportunity to meet the best in NC and have a great time plus we are offering free rooming if you want to stay the night and the crew matches will be intense if we can get a VA crew to come down we will have the sc crew,charleotte crew, crew tbo, ygo, and my crew tmp.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i see the date is on the 21st. gimme entrance fees, payouts, and rulesets, and i will put this in the md/va tourney finder (even tho its blatently in north carolina)

Cow

Smash Apprentice
hm.. i guess there's a small chance i could make this, but it's a bit of a trek. It's like a month away though, so i can't commit to anything til i see how my school schedule is looking..

Knorr

Smash Ace
singles, either 10 or 15$ still voting on what majority wants, doubles 20$ per team, Rule set MLG style (look it up if you dont already know) basic stuff, The pot will be 60/30/10 1st 2nd 3rd respectively.

I R LAZY thanks but yeah i'm pretty sure my crew and some of east NC might come this saturday to the newport tourny. we shall see

Top Bottom