• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Peons

Keeseman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Keeseman
3DS FC
2251-4754-4791
I kinda wish I could choose my Shaq avatar. I would've gone for this:

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I was hoping my avatar would have shaq's head in place of Bonk's. It would make me want to play a version of a Bonk game with Shaq from Shaq Fu as a secret character.

Mike Voss-Trikstar

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mikevoss7
3DS FC
4098-4453-7864
SMASHBOARDS - Earlier this morning, Smashboards staff received a mysterious email from an anonymous source which stated that secret tips to easily defeat Diddy Kong were inside the attachment. Upon clicking on the "yeaboi.zip" attachment, the Smashboards website code was replaced by Icy Hot advertisements and Gold Bond free samples. After hours of examining this, the Smashboards Admins can now confirm that Smashboards has been taken over by none other than NBA All Star and straight up baller, Shaquille O'Neal.

Shaq's demands are simple. Every user's avatars and postbit mains must be "Shaqified" for the remainder of the day. Failure to comply will result in a Shaq Attaq Infraqtion to said user. If the day goes by smoothly and Shaq goes 5 for 5 in free throws later this afternoon, he will leave the court and return Smashboards back to the way it was.

Smashboards Admins are currently trying to contact Aaron Carter to deal with Shaq for us, but it's looking bleak. For now, please continue to enjoy the forums and discussions as usual. Shaq will be popping in every now and then to make sure the site is a slam dunk.

Welcome to Shaqboards.

:yeahboi:
WHAT THE ****.

The CheeseCake

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheMajesticCake
Pls leave the site as shaqboards.

Also, i'm permanently switching my main to shaq.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
The Love-Shaq is a little place where we can get dunked

Space Stranger

space cowboy