• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Oregon Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Dear Oreegonn -

Hello, this is DMStudios. I have made this topic because I wanted to apologize for being such a bad sport when I play this game.

I blame my controller way too often, I often become emo about my standing in tournaments if I believe I could of gotten a better placement, and I argue with players too much. I don't intend to hurt anyone's feelings, or want to distance myself from anyone.

I really enjoy playing this game with different people. Timmy/Tommy/other people I constantly play are really fun to play with, but I think they get annoyed with my constant complaining when I mess up, or my partner kills me (stupid G-dorf). I want people to want to play with me, not just because I might be good practice, but because I'm fun to play with and be around.

As I said, I apologize for being a douche(touche Ronin:) ) sometimes, and I want whoever wants to, anyone that thinks I am annoying, hurtful, or just not fun to be around sometimes, to please speak up, and tell me so I can fix it. I don't want to hurt or offend anyone, I just want to have some competition and fun.

Pikachuly Your's,

Tudios

Eggz

Smash Hero
I've always liked you, but that one time I beat you 2-0 and you were like "I almost beat you, i should have won" was kind of awkward. >_>; Cya at da fingerbangz!

Your ness is ****. play moar ness.

Jem.

Smash Master
I've always liked you, but that one time I beat you 2-0 and you were like "I almost beat you, i should have won" was kind of awkward. >_>; Cya at da fingerbangz!

Your ness is ****. play moar ness.
Same, but you were Pika XD

(Was your shoutouts to Shane and I from SF:E in July)

You and Shin were ballin, was fun playing you in teams >=]

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
You do john a lot when playing, but it doesn't bother me. That's not to say you shouldn't kick the habit. lol. Just remember this: everybody johns, but good players persevere.

T0MMY

Smash Master
That was really me posting on Tudios' account,

Pichuly yours,
-t0mmy

Balloon

Smash Lord
You do john a lot when playing, but it doesn't bother me. That's not to say you shouldn't kick the habit. lol. Just remember this: everybody johns, but good players persevere.
I don't think I've ever really johned...

Anyway, Tudios, I've always liked you just how you were. I think it's really funny, intentional or not, when you act how you normally do. I like you. No need to change imo.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
i think if you just screamed everytime you had the urge to john you would be my bff... or made seal noises... or a melodic combination of the two with some of eggz's angelic vocals to beef it up.

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for writing this.
Knowing where your faults are is important. (yea, so stop pika and play fox, pshhhaww)

We are all human, we all make mistakes.

<3 tudios

T0MMY

Smash Master
Dear Oreegonn -

Hello, this is DMStudios. I have made this topic because I wanted to apologize for being such a bad sport when I play this game.
I think, in doing this you'll help motivate more people to take a better attitude with the game.
Much more effective than flaming them, as things sometimes go here.

I was talking to Shin last night and he's also a great person to help the overall attitude of players. We talked, ate sizzling rice soup, and every match we played was fun--even if he does play a broken high-tier character, lolz.
Like I told Shin, I hit a low at OSU III where I wasn't even going to bother entering tournaments anymore. The attitude of certain others just made things worse when I was starting to feel better, but maybe things will change. I still can't promise I'll play up to par in tournaments, but maybe I'll actually enter again now, and with a better attitude.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
TUUUUDDIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS
Man I don't even know where to start, i've never thought you were that bad compared to others on the johning part and still think you're a great smasher, just keep doin what you do man OR loves you!!!

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone. But I know some of you still have some things to say to me about my attitude sometimes. Please speak up!!

And I'm not much of a screamer Jank. Sorry:(

Thanks alot Foos! At least you love me, even if not all of Oregon does:)

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to everyone. But I know some of you still have some things to say to me about my attitude sometimes. Please speak up!!
ok now he's just asking for blood.
OPEN FLAME ON TUDIOS!!!

nerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerdnerd!!!!!!!!!!!!

v4p

Smash Apprentice
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I like you because you always, ALWAYS try your hardest. You never start to john and be a baby and quit trying. you just john a lot. and like bart said, I think it's funny. especially in teams xD

T0MMY

Smash Master
This shouldn't be in the OSM thread because we're having PR discussion there.

Let's dedicate this thread to the memories of Tudios' johns, I'll miss them as well.
I remember something about not having a good enough breakfast or something. Or did I hear that from someone else?
Most reasonable john: Fox is broken.
Hehe.

cmin

Smash Ace
Since Tudios is gonna change his attitude now and is going to change forever, everyone put your favorite john that you have heard tudios say ever.

Favorite john: "that fsmash should have hit you and then you should been easily edgeguarded and i should have won. gg anyways"

love you tudios

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
can this be changed to memorable johns for everyday life? a recent one for me is when binx had a pink bag for his stuff for osuIII and when made fun of he blamed it one his "**** salsa" hahaha. what did the salsa even have to do with it?

Binx

Smash Master
My normal green bag had salsa spilled inside of it, if I wanted my Wii to smell like rotten salsa I would have brought it in that bag instead of my gf's.

Also I think I look good in pink and if they would have had one my phone would be pink, so nya =P Gotta rep the Nana

So does this mean no more missed L cancel johns?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I think foggy eyes wins.

Tudios, I heard you say "I don't get ledge invincibility" johns today. :(

cmin

Smash Ace
lol tudios you said that john to me in one of our friendlies awhile back when i was marth and you were ganon.

oh and justin.. you made me cringe when you had a pink bag around. next time i see that you are prohibited from cmin's house and pants.

T0MMY

Smash Master
In his defense, I did notice he stopped during a john and said "it's ok" and continued playing.
Foggy eyes is the funniest, but I'm partial to the breakfast one.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Tudios!

Yay, Tudios!!

Tudios, Rickety, Ultra Luigi immediately after the July 1, 2006 Canada Day Tournament. At a 24-hour Chinese Restaurant!

<3

(Man, I'm so dark there!) <3

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
He's johnless in that pic, he'd be much less confused if he knew what to john about. good thing we didn't see 5 seconds after that pic.

<3 tudios

DMStudios

Smash Journeyman
OMG! That was a fun tournament and Chinese restaurant really late at night thing! I'm saving that picture! What could I john about? The food? Or the fact that Rickety has cooler hair than me;)

T0MMY

Smash Master
At the last Eugene Weekly you said something like "Why does Captain Falcon not get ledge invincibility."
It reminded me of one time when you said something similar, like why can't Marth roll? And James said you were playing the wrong color character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom