• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention: Former Melee Broomers and all Wannabe Future Broomers

Bumble Bee Tuna

Dolphin-Safe
BRoomer
The permission for the Melee Back Room got messed up with the forum change. Gideon let everyone back in who was in the "MBR Member Registry" thread. The rest of you? Tough luck. You should have posted in the thing. No actually some people still can't get in and I'm pretty sure they posted there...so anybody who was in the broom before, post here so that I know to let you back in. After I figure out whether you actually were allowed in and you're not just lying in an attempt to sneak in.

All you wannabe people who really really post well and haven't been noticed...this might be your chance...If you post, I will forget whether you were in or not, I'll realize you are a good poster and let you in. Of course, if you're a lame poster and you try it, I will probably dismiss all future attempts to get in for you trying such a devious scheme. So be warned.

Sorry about all this.

-B

CORY

wut
BRoomer
still no go...

i just tried to get into the mbr and it wouldn't let me... i'm pretty sure i posted in the member registry. i even have a topic started by me, so you can rest assured that i was in there.

err, anyway, just so you know...

chaos28

Smash Journeyman
I can't get in either. I've made a couple of posts in there, and did post in the registry thread (near the end).

Evil Dr. Reef

Smash Cadet
Wait, so what you mean is that if you aren't in and you post very good in this topic, you might get in? At any rate, I'm not in it, so don't think I'm trying to sneak in. I'm not devious enough to try that, unfortunately.

random_digit

Smash Cadet
Hmm.. I've never been in the back room before but the whole time I've been lurking this board before the import I've always wondered whats its environment is like.

Would it be possible for me to gain access to the back room? I don't spam and I'm a Ness player.. a dying breed.

But if you can't do that, it's fine.. MD is doin pretty well right now.

Cya.

Orlando, Florida. I know karate. Stalking is out
I Wasnt Accepted in, nor did I post in the registry, but i do think I've posted decently and I don't really have any grudges on the board. I think I deserve a chance, but as the person above me said, "Im not devious enough to try that" Lol. I wouldnt ever try that. :rolleyes: That would just be... Newbie-ish. I hope you guys accept me.

-R.H.R.

Zealot2120

Smash Lord
i'm in the melee ba (starts laughing)
i can't lie for beans.

well, check my posts anyway. i think im a pretty good poster.

p.s.
don't forget to check out my very first posts. i actually never spammed that much. my first post was far from spam. well, not far, it was a bit of a flame, but still, it was good for a first post.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
i think that my posts are very good when it comes to being helpful, and i don't post when answers have been given to questions. and now that school is out, i've been posting a lot. in a week i posted more than 50 times.

wakka15

Smash Apprentice
I take it we can no longer get to this MBR Member Registry thread...

Anyway, I'd like to be let into the mbr.

nodestar

Smash Apprentice
Let me in... I just for got the password, I swear... what, don't look at me like that

I'd like to be let in to the Back Room. And I have a very good reason......

It was the night of June 4, 2002. I had been playing with Falco. Everything was perfect. I had just defeated my first lvl 9 comp with him(please don't laugh I was a newbie back then). The world was on my side so I retired for the night. It was that night that Fox visited me in a dream. He called out to me. He told me of his troubles, how countless people had abused him by useing him defenseivly and cowerdly. He said he had searched me out and had chosen me from thousands. He said that I must take him and use his offenseive abilities and take controle of his speed to devast every oponit in my path. I told him I was not worthy and that I could'nt do it alone. He spoke 2 letters and desapeared. Those letters were B.R. *cought* that means back room *cough* ever sence that day whenever I pass by the Back Room it's mysterious power calls out to me. It's banks of over flowing knowlage and power that could help me to tame Fox's true power. I must have the secrets of the back room. GIVE THEM TO ME!!!!!!!!! LET ME IN!!!!!!

O and on a side note whatever you do do not look at my first post. I was a newbie, IT WASN'T MY FAULT! *cry* *cry*

MewTwo King

Smash Apprentice
Hey B, I still can't get in the MBR. :cry:

Hopefully you remember me, ( I bugged you to let me in ) if not, I did post in the registry, so hopefully you guys won't leave me out.

(crying ended)

King

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
TBC reporting.

Previous Member of the MBR and I also back up the idea of letting Mista Sinista in.

Fox McCloud1288

Smash Journeyman
I'm not going to brown-nose my way in. I'm just going to tell you to look at my other posts. If you want me in, you'll take me. If you won't then I'm not going to beg.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Thanks ToadBanjoConker! :D I didn't really expect that, but thanks. and fox mcloud, i agree. i said that i'm a good poster too, and i didn't beg, that's the stupidest thing you can do, because you'll probably get refused

kirbyultimate

Smash Lord
I'll take my chances and ask to be let in in this thread. I'm a pretty good poster (except for my first 50 posts), and don't spam purposely. I try to click the banners when I remember.

Originally posted by Kirby King
Recommending the presence of kirbyultimate into the Melee Back Room, sir!
Originally posted by Predator
I back up that kirbyultimate should be in there too. He's a good member.
Originally posted by ToodBanjoConker
kirbyultimate~ probably the most recognizable Kirby on the board, that has to say something!
Don't look at me, this ain't my fault! I'm blushing!

Cole Kaster

Smash Rookie
So, in short, the Backroom is but this board without spam? I am aware of the fact that this is a newb question, but I've had about . . . 3 identities over the course of the past year here, and I've still yet to come out of the blue.

Well, odds are you don't remember my older names, so I'll save the trouble of posting them. Since I haven't posted nearly enough around here, I suppose I'll just hang around the MD for a while. ;)

Legolas

Smash Lord
Give me another chance

I'm not asking to be in, I just want another chance to prove myself. I'm sick and tired of people calling me a spammer when I'm not. If they just looked at my recent posts they would realize that there pretty decent posts. But now I'm going to start trying harder then ever to get back in.:o

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sounds like a groovy plan.

I wouldn't mind being explosed to bevel of knowledge that is safekept in the MBR.

I'm a good poster, and I write the Dissection articles. I don't know if I spam or not but I'm a pretty good poster.

Mattdeezie

Smash Lord
It works now. Thank you very much sir.

Its funny to watch so many people grovel. Heh heh.

"I don't want to ask to be let in, but.....let me in"

But I dont blame people for wanting to get inside. Its an amazing place. When you first get let in, on your first visit there is a bright light that fills your room, and you can hear spirit voices chanting about its greatness, and floating around your room. Its impossible to spam, or make spelling errors because the spirit entities protect the back room with their whole existance. The coolest thing though, is that the spirit entities bless you with mad skills and secret melee tactics that are only available to people in the back room. It truley is an amazing thing. Im glad I am able to see it in my life time. I'm so glad Im back in cause I was beginning to get depressed not having access. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Game & Watch

Smash Lord
Let's see, I posted good enough to get into the Broom......I think I should qualify for the MBR.

sharkboy013

Smash Lord
I've been here longer and have posted more than you G&W, I still ain't in. (Probably cause noone reads my posts... I don't spam... honest.)

Don't really matter to me.

Limey

Smash Fan
BRoomer
Post count does not matter! Man, how many times do people have to say that!

Also, i may as well try, last time i tried was a long time ago, when we had to PM you, Bee.

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
I've been visiting this site daily for about three months but I've only started posting my thoughts for about a month. I feel all my posts have not been spammy and I think I'd really contribute to the MBR. And plus I'm a hardcore Peach player and I don't hear too much of her anywhere so I could add veteran insight to this highly underestimated powerhouse.

In other words: please let me in, I can't stand not being where all the good stuff is taking place!

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I take that last statement back on above post. I won't beg, that does look bad, but I consider myself an expert Melee player and it's hard to find good, knowledgable discussion on the web on Melee these days. And after what MattD just said, the MBR sound like even more of a SSB:M heaven than what I thought originally. Thanks for running a great site that constanly keeps my interest.

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
I am fully behind that these members should be let in:

Mista Sinista~ tries to help out and ALWAYS posts intelligently

kirbyultimate~ probably the most recognizable Kirby on the board, that has to say something!

Game 'N Watch~ he's a cool guy, I like reading what he has to say, I support his acception in the MBRoom fully.

~TBC

sum41

Smash Ace
I just want you to know I'm here, and I'm not begging to get in. I think I post well and I know a ton about melee. All's I'm saying is that I would be a good addition to your wonderful room.

Choronis

Smash Lord
I back up the idea of Mista Sinista, kirbyultimate and Mr Game 'n Watch to be given access to the MBR. i find theyre knowledgable and post worthwhile reading material. BBT, plz allow them access due to the high demand of their presence.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
ha! it finally works! yes!!

well, i finally got in. and to quell the flood of nonmbr-ers i'll say who might make a good addition (although i don't blame you if you doubt my judgement after the last person i reccomended seemed to cause some issues.)

mista sinista
Mr. Game N' Watch
retrohyrulianrocketeer
nodestar

that's all the people that pop into my head for now.

and i talked to random digits before the move (he randomly aimed me, which freaked the crap out of me.) he seemed knowledgeable and spamless, and so far has lived up to that.

ryalex

Smash Apprentice
Dude, seriously! What exactly does this "broom" have that has so many people groveling to get in? I'm new here so i have no idea what so great about that place. The reason why I registered is so that i can have contact with other melee fans like me. I felt so alone because i only had some friends that don't talk about melee because they think they know their $hit! That is the sole reason why. I'm happy with what i'm doing right now. Posting my thoughts, complaints, braggs, rants etc.
Wassup Matt!

DR MARIO RULES!!!

Fire Fox

Smash Journeyman
I think that I may be elidgable(spelling) to get into to the MBR. I've been here for about forever and a day, and I only post when I feel it's neccesary(right NOW!). So, I think I might be a good candidate.:)

Wizkid3000

Smash Apprentice
Well,I havent been posting much but I think I'm a good poster.I will be more active and a better poster.^_^;;(man that sucked)

LazyNova

Smash Journeyman
Heh, it seems everyone in existence is posting here on the hope of getting in, why not join the crowd.

I don't post much, but I do feel that I post quality material when I do. I don't really spam ever, closest I've come to it would be the discussion on the ohio tourney rules with BBT. Note to self: never disagree with people who could recomend you to the backroom. I could probably get superpichu to reccomend me, but thats no good, I know him personally, although I do vaguely remember sharkboy saying I should be in the MBR once.

I am curious what incredible material exists in the backroom, never seen by the eyes of mere mortals like myself, but more importantly, I'm just getting tired of looking to the right in the melee discussion room and seeing that just a few people are posting so much that usefull topics are pushed off the page in no time.

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a topic get this many replies in a 6 or 7 hour time period. Bet it makes you wish you hadn't said anything about maybe letting new people in, BBT.

Top Bottom