• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention: Brothas

Status
Not open for further replies.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I present to you...

THE WHITEST/RICH WHITE PEOPLE-EST CONVERSATION EVER.

The following names, locations, and statements are ALL TRUE. This is what happens when you have a dad like mine...

The location is the SUGARLOAF COUNTRY CLUB
------------------------------

Lloyd:
You know I have a bunch of points on my card, I know I could get me and Christie to go on this cruise for free, but I bet you and Alex could come too.

Stacy: You know my parents went on an Alaskan Cruise for their anniversary and loved it.

Lloyd: Oh really? I've always wanted to go on a cruise to Alaska

Christie: That sounds like sooo much fun!

Stacy: Yeah but when could we do it? Last time Alex couldnt go on the African Safari that I went to because of work but he could take care of the kids.

Christie: Oh how was Africa?

Stacy: It was alot of fun but I'm really upset because my camera broke.

Christie: Oh wow how sad... you know they made me the Club's Women's Tennis Team Captain in your absence. It was crazy I didn't know what to do!

Stacy: Oh poor Christie.

------------------------------

This is about the time I blacked out from the conversation.

true story.

discuss.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION XIF:

your jacket is STILL in our room
come and get it

also guilty gear tonight...

Handorin

Smash Hero
You should ask him to sponser a trip for the midsouth to go to *pound*3

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
*pushes up glasses*

That's very interesting.

The cruise I went on went to the Bahamas, which were beautiful with crystal clear waters... I can't say I've been much else around the world, but the culture outside of the united states was fascinating.

What do you think of the French, Wes? Are they as classy a people as they seem to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom