• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention Atlanta Georgia

Renth

Smash Hero
I am flying to Gainesville Florida on wednesday the 29th. However.. I have a very long lay over in the morning in Atlanta.

Departure (PIT): June 29, 5:55 AM EDT (morning)
Arrival (ATL): June 29, 7:39 AM EDT (morning)

Departure (ATL): June 29, 11:22 AM EDT (morning)
Arrival (GNV): June 29, 12:37 PM EDT (afternoon)

So if anyone in the area wants to walk around the air port, if someone lives mad close to it and wanted to play smash that'd be cool. Or at least want to stop by and say hello. Get at me.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
June 29th?

I think I'm sposed to drop off Marty at the airport around that time.

PM me yo number and I'll let you know close to that day

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'd be down to hang if you were staying longer than that, but I don't live anywhere near the airport. With traffic and everything I'd probably have to drive longer than we'd get to hang out, and then pay to park there.

=/

Renth

Smash Hero
I'd be down to hang if you were staying longer than that, but I don't live anywhere near the airport. With traffic and everything I'd probably have to drive longer than we'd get to hang out, and then pay to park there.

=/
we should arrange something for the future.

Renth

Smash Hero
i'm currently at the pittsburgh air port all the times and stuff are in the first post. Mike G you never texted or called me so i'm not expecting to see anybody however if you or anyone else in GA is in the area. call me.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Ah, Well I'm dropping off Marty at around 7am then I have to get back home to get ready for an orientation for a new job tomorrow so I wont have much time to chill at all :(

Sorry I didn't call. I was waiting to see what marty was planning on doing first.

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey guy don't worry about it, I just like to see a familiar face whenever i'm out on the road you know what I'm saying. I owe GA a visit a long time ago so i'll make it a priority. Chaddd I'm coming for you ******

Top Bottom