• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AT'S Who could of been PC'S

Zevox

Smash Lord
Lyn and Isaac, for sure. They were among my most wanted characters - the day Lyn was shown as an AT was almost as sad for me as the day Sonic was announced was happy.

Samurai Goroh looks like he'd have made an ideal second F-Zero character, so I'd probably let him in too. Ridley too, if the rumor that hes an AT as well as a boss is true. Perhaps Ray01, though I'm not that big of a Custom Robo fan. Nobody else from the Dojo though.

Not AT-related, but I agree with the OP that I'd swap a few characters in the roster given the chance, though for me it'd be Krystal replacing Wolf and Midna replacing Toon Link. And add Mewtwo back, since he had no reason to be taken out that I can think of.

MajinNecro69 said:
They could have taken out Marth and put in Lyn. Weren't Ike & Lyn part of the same storyline? (I might be wrong).
So much wrong in two sentences.... Lyn and Ike weren't even in the same world, much less the same story. Lyn was from Elibe, the world of Fire Emblem 6 & 7, while Ike is from Tellius, the world of Fire Emblem 9 & 10. And removing Marth for Lyn would be a huge mistake, since Marth is infinitely more iconic and important to the series than her, not to mention much more popular among Japanese fans (and as you can see above, this is coming from someone who wanted Lyn in Brawl quite a lot).

Zevox

PhantomEdge

Smash Journeyman
i'd say i'd want grey fox, saki akiyama ( sin and punishment), and the movie Step Up Two. There is a really hot chick dancing in that mocie. 'Nuff said.

Noypi_GjD

Smash Journeyman
I actually would not want any of this current roster gone. Although I was first disappointed about Wolf/R.O.B I'm optimistic that Sakurai justified their playable status. I would trade the four Alloys for: Issac, Lyn, Saki, Little Mac.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Waluigi? In Toon Link's spot? Even though TL is a clone, Waluigi is not deserving of a spot in Brawl. :/

Opinions aside, Krystal over Falco since Wolf seems more bad-a$$...
Ya reason why I say Waluigi in Brawl taking over WW Link spot because he had a potiental move set and plus he's an underdog and last he wouldnt of been a clone and he might of gotten a lil more popularity which is what somebody like this filler character finally needed. But as much as you don't like Wauigi is how much I don't like a clone like WW Link in Brawl. But o well we all have our own opinions and it is what it is, Toon Link is in and Waluigi isn't...

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I would have kept Waluigi the hell off this game in all ways except as a sticker. Too late.

I'd have put Ridley in Falco's spot and Geno's in R.O.B.'s.

Suoinegni

Smash Apprentice
Issac and Lyn. Those were the only characters I actually cared about that are now ATs. Well at least they made it in, which is more than I can say about a lot of characters. Also, the GS battle medley thing is made of awesomeness and win.

Top Bottom