• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Atlantic South] Super Smash Saturdays at GameT1me in Clemmons NC!

[Atlantic South] Super Smash Saturdays at GameT1me in Clemmons NC!
Posted by GTSmash
GameT1me
Saturday, August 6, 2016 - 12:00 AM
Until: Saturday, August 6, 2016 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

GTSmash

Smash Rookie

Our Monthly Super Smash for WiiU Tournament for anyone around the Clemmons/Winston Salem NC area!

Starting at 2pm! Please come early to pre-register!

Hosted on Super Smash Bros Wii U. 1v1 and 2v2 events will be held with 100% payout to the winners. (Payout decisions are decided by the venue and those decisions are final. If a tournament exceeds turnout expectation, the prize money will be divided among winners accordingly.)

Entry Fees:
Singles - $5 Prize Entry + $5 Venue
Doubles - $5 Prize Entry + $5 Venue
Singles + Doubles - $5 Prize Entry + $5 Prize Entry & $5 Venue

Please call and register before the day of the Tournament so we can have an accurate list of participants. Tournament must meet a certain number of people to be held, so pre-registration is important, however same-day registration is accepted! All payments will be made on the day of the Tournament.

All participants are encouraged to bring their own consoles, and controllers. Space will be provided for system setups.

For more information please call GameT1me at 336-712-0062

Event Page on Facebook and more information about GameT1me: https://www.facebook.com/GametimeParty/

xD4nish

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5000-3782-0400
Just to clarify, if I plan to enter doubles AND singles, would I have to pay the venue fee for both, or just $5 venue plus $5 for each event?

Top Bottom