• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South SSB64 thread

SheerMadness

Smash Master
You wish.

More people need to play ssb64. You can play it online with 20 times less delay than brawl.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
I'd love to learn this, but is there anyway to play with the GC controller? I'm guessing there isn't an adapter for the pc of any kind?

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Just got this. And when I start hosting, I'ma add this to one of the side-events. :)

Loto

Smash Ace
I'd love to learn this, but is there anyway to play with the GC controller? I'm guessing there isn't an adapter for the pc of any kind?
I use a GC controller when I play. You just need a usb to GC adaptor which you can get on ebay np. I'll find the link to where I got mine if you want the same one.

I play online all the time with sheer and stuff btw guys. Super serious topic! ;D

I picked kirby and did that up move a few tiemz and i won.
Yeah that up move's pretty guud. Lol.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
This is the kinda interest I was looking for. Updated the 1st post to include a guide to online play.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Fox's shine cancels when he hits the ground. So if you shine really fast after jumping itll be like shining on the ground and having no animation lag.

Why would you not like playing online lol? You can get as low as 1 frame of delay playing ssb64 online, which is nothing. Brawl online has like 15 frames of delay.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i might start getting in on this

yo loto where do you buy a gamecube to usb ****tttttttt

Top Bottom