• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATL SOUTH Sports Thread

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
We played UNC last year. It was supposed to be a big matchup but everyone was suspended. We probably should've lost. To be fair, we were prepared for a totally different team than the one we played.

Here's a neat fact. Me and JNig played Brawl with Sam Montgomery, now he's the Defensive Player of the Week here in the SEC.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What the hell, Ace?

After the season the Cowboys have been having? They will likely beat themselves again, admittedly. That was just a bad gamble. But I hope you do win.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol $41 in the bank, don't ask how I called the total score would be under 47.

$220 on green bay winning by >14, to win $200.

$41 I won last night is going on saints and giants, to win $111

**** is going down today... If I get lucky (I'm on a 7 game winning streak) I'm putting $572 on the patriots right before kickoff.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
Tomorrow we got the independence bowl, mizzou v. north carolina, 5pm EST... i'll definitely be peeping this and will be in DE. You wanna hit up a bar -ACE- and watch this ****?

Will probably peep the failclowns saints game at 8:30 est as well. Should be a pretty good game.... but after UNC playing it'll probably be MELEE TIME.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Yeah I might be down for a bar. Allergies ate killing me tho we'll see. Might not be **** open. Allergies are killing me too

:phone:

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
bar prob. isn't necessary anyway... i do have this fifth of crown black I have to give to you, as well as a 6pk of racer5. to my understanding, your fridge is stuffed to the brim as well so we may be set.(may..be...)

TARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLS

born n bred

Top Bottom