• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATL South Gunz players?

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
music off,

i have diminished hearing in my left ear and i need to hear EVERYTHING when playing a game. bgm off, sound effects all the way up

M.O.T.H

Smash Cadet
i cant wait til gunz 2 comes out, i will for sure start playing it again then.

Oh btw monk if its not ay trouble for you then would you mind making me a ganondorf sig with my name in it? I know i have one right now but its to big and cuts out half my name and i cant contact the person that made mine for me because idk who it was anymore lol.

Reason im asking is because yours looks so good (without name being cut out) lol.

Thanks

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
lol there are some interviews where they said they're gonna keep all the kstyle stuff but work it into actual moves instead of cancelling animations and stuff

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
i cant wait til gunz 2 comes out, i will for sure start playing it again then.

Oh btw monk if its not ay trouble for you then would you mind making me a ganondorf sig with my name in it? I know i have one right now but its to big and cuts out half my name and i cant contact the person that made mine for me because idk who it was anymore lol.

Reason im asking is because yours looks so good (without name being cut out) lol.

Thanks
Sure I can make one for you I guess

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Lol, hey ruge. When are we going to smash again? I'm up in Orlando right now but I'm heading back down on Friday so we can smash saturday if you're down? I'm gonna be smashing with Arturo and Adryan anyway that day. Don't know if you remember them.... but yeah...

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
More people need to play. You guys say you play but as of late the only people who have been playing are me and Monk. Occassionally Flat soda will join us but other than that no one gets on.

Top Bottom