• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AT Wishlist

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Please don't go off-topic, if someone asks for Geno or Ridley as an AT don't start an argument, you can't control other peoples opinions, so don't try, you only look like an idiot.

When posting ideas please try to keep them as concise and effective as can be(no walls of text plz). Pictures are fine. None that stretch the screen please.

My ideas-

Kleever-

Moves around the stage targeting enemies while slashing, much as he did in DKC2.

Mallow-

Uses hp rain, then disappears. A cloud appears above whoever got him's head and starts raining on them, they recover 60 % over 30 seconds.

Jesse and James-

They appear and well...I don't know what they could do, but I'm sure nintendo could think of something.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
drillman-
he would be an interesnting character, digging into the ground and poping out of under someone else. every now and then he would shoot his drills at your opponents. after a while he would explode in the normal robot master fasion.
zero-
he would use techniques from any of the X games.
he could attack opponents useing powers such as his firey down sword strike.
at the end he leaves in the normal teleport fasion.

if it has to be from a series we know is already in this-
kraid-
he comes up into the background and shoots spikes from his stomach at the characters on the stage.the spikes would send the characters straight up and do around 10-20% damage each.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Tetris blocks.
They fall, fill up the screen and then explode.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I agree with Tetris blocks.

Also, Agent J of Elite Beat Agents should be an assist trophy, and definitely Dr. Kawashima if he's not playable.

Toadsworth as well, and Skull Kid.

We should definitely have a fighting Polygon assist trophy.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Rahu- Nobody gives love to Rahu. Rahu(in the third invincible power form) Would run about shooting people with the Grand Cross, Penumbra pods, and the gun that it uses. Forgot name, but it would add SOMETHING custom robo to Brawl.

Iris

Smash Ace
Though I doubt Team Rocket will be included, it'd be cool if they ran in a straight line, kidnapped any opponents in their way, and run off the stage with them. The captured character regains control soon after falling off the stage (or right before walking off).

Talendime

Smash Ace
Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright
Kamek
Birdo
I agree with all of those, they'd be awesome, but Kleever is my favourite out of all the ideas here. That one would just be great.

I really hope they put Zinger in as an AT. Or like, Several Zingers

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Move over Beedrill Pokeball!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Vivian - Uses Fiery Jinx on the opponents.
The Beastector (Mischief Makers) - Kicks, punches, and shoots at random opponents.
Mikuru, Haruhi, and Yuki - Perform the Hare Hare Yukai that serves as a distraction.

Darkurai

Smash Master
Casey Lynch (Guitar Hero): She comes in and plays her guitar with the amp on full blast, deafening the fighters and stunning them.

Dyna Blade (Kirby): Flies around the arena trying to grab fighters and drag them off-screen to their dooms.

Sim (The Sims): They appear and burst into flame, dying. They would be the Goldeen of the Assist Trophies.

TMS

Smash Journeyman
Count Bleck
Geno(actually, I wouldn't mind if he was a character, but I'd love to see the supporters go into a rampage)
Navi

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Buzz Buzz (Mother 2)
Dimentio (Super Paper Mario)
Fishin' Boo (Super Mario World)
Egg Plant Wizard (Kid Icarus)
Runaway Five (Mother 2)
Klubba (Donkey Kong Country 2)
Mouser (Mario Bros. 2)

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
Also, I was thinking Eggplant wizard would be awesome.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Nabarl
Sheeda
Ayra
Levin
Soren
Jafar
Sothe
Julia/Yuria
Titania
Eliwood
One of those Raven guys from FE 9 and 10

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Ashley (Wario Ware series)
Waluigi (Mario sports/party series)
Birdo (SMB2 and sports/party series)
Bowser Jr. (Various Mario games)
Djinni (Golden Sun series)
Rick (Kirby series) a personal favorite of mine, I'd love to see him in in ANY form.
Tails (Sonic series) He may be a lot better than Sonic, but unfortunately two Sonic reps is just too much.)
Mallow (Super Mario RPG) If Geno becomes playable, than Mallow needs to make some appearance as well.

I might think of more.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
The Fury.
"SON OF A BIIIIITCH!"

The Moon (Majora's Mask)

Fierce Diety (Unless He's playable)

Some large Godzilla like monster (Lizzie?)

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Lucario: I don't know.
Phoenix Wright: Sues someone.
Psycho Mantis: Forces the players to switch controller ports.

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
Count Bleck
Geno(actually, I wouldn't mind if he was a character, but I'd love to see the supporters go into a rampage)
Navi
Navi could annoy you to death! She;'d be the best AT ever! =D

NukeA6

Smash Master
MY SUIT'S BEEN RIPPED!

If they make another MGS Assist Trophy, I hope to God it is this guy.

He was my favourite in Snake Eater.

I also liked Vamp, but that just wouldn't work.. heh..
It's not like Vamp is gonna do anything sexual. He will probably just do some ninja action.

ComradeCanada

Smash Journeyman
MY SUIT'S BEEN RIPPED!

If they make another MGS Assist Trophy, I hope to God it is this guy.

He was my favourite in Snake Eater.

I also liked Vamp, but that just wouldn't work.. heh..
How could you not like him? His anger was just so very lulzy.

Vamp'd be interesting, but as you said, there's no way he can be involved without doing something that relates to sex.

XCWarrior

Smash Apprentice
Brawl, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Fit, Zack and Wiki, SMR
As for myself, here would be my top 10 ATs:

1. General Pepper from Star Fox 64 (Even if all he says is "WHHHAAATTT!"
2. A tank from Battletanx 64 that just runs everyone else over
3. Tingle - but he is useless and you attack him which causes damage to the player who activated him.
4. Para Troopa air strike
5. Magnus Gallant, main character from Ogre Battle 64
6. Daisy who would say "Hi I'm Daisy" then kick soccer balls at the other characters
7. A zombie from RE who if he grabs and bites you, you are damaged, slowed and can't jump until death
8. The fire-breathing tigers from Mega Man 2 that do just that
9. Gulliver from AC who gives the player who activated him a rare item to use
10. Kaepora Gaebora, owl from LOZ: OOT, who picks you up and allows you to fly around and attack the other players.

I think that makes for a good list, no?

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
-Skull Kid/The Moon - Legend of Zelda (Could be the "Snorlax" of AT's, with the huge Moon being summoned and flung into the stage. Too good to pass up.)
-Jimmy T. - WarioWare (Random distraction/"goldeen" as he starts dancing in the middle of the stage.)
-Marina Liteyears - Mischief Makers [N64 Game] (Oh dear lord, if she even MADE IT into the game in this form my head would explode. A playable character would be too awesome for words but still, I'd love for her to appear at all.)
-Zant - Legend of Zelda (Absolutely hilarious boss, and fun as hell to fight. Any number of things could be done with him.)
-Kracko - Kirby Franchise (Who doesn't like angry cyclopian spike-infested electrically-charged clouds?)
-Ashley - WarioWare (Again, long-shot to be playable but I love obscure characters. Even seeing her as an assist trophy, like Marina, would make me happy.)
-Bowser Jr. - Mario Franchise (Could do something with his paintbrush from Sunshine I suppose. I just always found that an interesting weapon.)
-Rouge - Sonic Franchise (No specific reason or purpose, I just always thought she was kind of cool.)

Top Bottom