• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

At least I don't feel as bad now

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
For the longest time I would always watch captain falcon and [insert character] vids and be amazed at the sense of speed and ease it took to perform the moves. I never realized that this was partially due to the conversion to the computer, where the framerates are altered/cut. After finally recording some of my own stuff and watching it on the comp it looked a lot more like the vids I watched

Anyone else experience anything like this?

EastCoastEddie

Smash Journeyman
Watching vids of yourself is kinda eerie. It's like hearing your voice from a recording for the first time. "Holy crap do I really talk like that?!"

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
For the longest time I would always watch captain falcon and [insert character] vids and be amazed at the sense of speed and ease it took to perform the moves. I never realized that this was partially due to the conversion to the computer, where the framerates are altered/cut. After finally recording some of my own stuff and watching it on the comp it looked a lot more like the vids I watched

Anyone else experience anything like this?
I have, when me and my friends post videos (the bad ones of me, they don't tell me anything) and I watch them, I go ,"Huh, I could of sworn I was going a lot slower than that."

Grave

Smash Rookie
I know what your talking about. I think I am really slow and then when my friend(sinz) puts up vids I am like, that isn't me. I am not that fast. Then I hear my voice and I am like. Oh ****

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
yeah some what. When i wave dash and L-cancel in the game and stuff. Everything looks slow. But when you watch it. I found that the wave dash looks reall quick.

Top Bottom