• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Astra Needs Your Help!

Para español, haz click aquí

This August, Astra will gather the stars from all Latin America, nay, America! From the northern lands, the Canadian team EMG will bring their top tier stream, but they need your help.

Not only them, but also players from all the continent will need your help; that is why the Astra team opened up a donations program.

With a general goal of 4,000$, they aim to bring top players that qualified through the #RoadToAstra tournaments that took place last few months

They have a donations plan, which you can see above, that starts with Venezuela and a stretch goal of 500$, followed by Chile (500$), Brazil (300$), Peru (400$), Mexico (500$), Costa Rica (200$), Nicaragua (600$), and finnally, Canada (1,000$).

You can donate in their Smash.gg page, or here. Buying one of their products will also add up to the donations funds.

Also if you donate, the Astra team would like you to submit a short 2 second video fo you holding a sign with the hashtag #TogetherwithAstra to make a montage.

Mario "Diosdi" Osuna

Comments

I have the feeling there's gonna be a lot of people that go here thinking "Oh wow, cool, I guess I'll donate"

But then see the video criteria and think "Never Mind"

Lamentablemente no puedo donar pero igual espero que al menos vznla llegue a su meta, han pensado en ir en autobus/carro debe ser mas barato

Yo what about Puerto Rico? Excel Zero is a world class player and one of the top players from the latin american community.

Top Bottom