• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aspiring Legend

Werew0lf

Smash Rookie
What's up guys my name is Joey. Watching the Smash Brothers documentary got me into the game (Melee) and yesterday I joined Smashboards.

My goal is to become a melee player who is widely recognized throughout the Smash community and I appreciate any tips or advice on just about anything that will help me reach that goal.

I realize that the best players have been playing a long time, however I believe with enough practice and motivation, I can be successful. I don't necessarily want to be the best, but rather known.

I live in Maryland if anyone ever wants to practice and help me improve. I don't have a "main" yet but I'm leaning towards Marth or Sheik. I've also never entered a melee tournament so I plan to do so once I develop a decent amount of skill. If we ever play, let me know after the set what I did wrong so I can improve please.

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
Welcome! That is a pretty big goal, I'd love to see it happen. I also strive to be well known, but specifically I want to be the best Bowser player.
Good luck with finding your main, Marth and Shiek are both very good. Once you enter your first tournament everything becomes different, it starts to mean more to you. Hope you do well!

Werew0lf

Smash Rookie
Welcome! That is a pretty big goal, I'd love to see it happen. I also strive to be well known, but specifically I want to be the best Bowser player.
Good luck with finding your main, Marth and Shiek are both very good. Once you enter your first tournament everything becomes different, it starts to mean more to you. Hope you do well!
Thanks a lot man! Good luck to you as well.

Top Bottom