• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ask your questions here, handsockpuppets noob guide, or in the new stratagem.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
ok. instead of asking on a character specific thread, ask here. other roy players and myself will answer your questions the best we can.

im pretty sure there already is a q and a thread, but that perished instantly. also dont be afraid to discuss things in the new roy stratagem or handsockpuppets guide.

ask away :]

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
you know, maybe scattering the same subjects in 40 different threads isn't a great idea. that's what I tried to stop by making the Roy noob thread. and as much as I appreciate you trying to answer questions, maybe we should stick to my thread, or at least the stratagem (you know, to discuss things made in the stratagem). At the very least change the title ("Random Advice" is misleading, and I don't think censor-dodging in a title will win you points with the moderators).

EDIT: Iamblu3, that question has been answered numerous times. just dodge (crouch or jump), shield, and powershield the lasers, and when you get close either Dtilt, SHFFL a Nair, or do the first three neutral DED. LunarNOVA may have more to add.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
there is a plethora of ways. one is powershielding. its when you shield a projectile at the exact frame it comes in contact, its reflected back at the enemy. the timing may be hard at first, but once perfected, it can be used as effortless as l-canceling.another is lightshielding. a much easier alternative. if you lightshield a laser, you slide back a more significant amount. if the falco is too reckless, you might be able to get a dtilt or a grab in. you can also jump on platforms, or wd onto the edge ect

Top Bottom