• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Some people use their hands, but you could always go with feet or mouth.

What are you doing?

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
Stupid people
( oh and my answer was The Mathematical Proof for Mr. T's Infinite Pity: For life to exist there must be a symmetric equation regarding the factors of pity(p) and fools(f) -> p-f=0. If any one factor rose to a level higher than the other, life as we know it would cease to exist. The fool factor can be decisively measured by dividing jibba-jabba(j) by tolerance for said jibba-jabba(t) -> f=j/t. With these two equations we can deduce: p-f=0; f=j/t ->p-(j/t) = 0 -> p = j/t. This equation leads to quite an interesting result. As we can see, if we hold jibba-jabba constant, as tolerance for said jibba-jabba approaches 0, pity approaches infinity. Now we all well know that Mr. T “ain’t got no time for the jibba-jabba.” In fact, extensive observational studies have been conducted and even with machines able to calculate with precision to the 23rd decimal place, Mr. T’s tolerance for jibba-jabba has been conclusively found to be 0, and therefore Mr. T’s pity is the literal embodiment of the concept of infinity.)

How can you mix oil and water?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Pour water into an oil can, mix for at least 1 min., put in in the oven for half an hour, and presto! You've got... something.

Why do I suck at playing video games?

Elucifur

Smash Apprentice
Force feed a fresh corpse a bunch of Pikpik carrots and wait for the fungi to grow all over voila~

What should I get my friend for a graduation present?

Clownbot

Smash Lord
The next poster's gonna be... StinkomanFan.
I'M CALLIN' IT.

Would you believe me if I told you I was psychic?

Top Bottom