• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask the Mods

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ok, I think I'll actually put a use to this thread.

We now have plenty of Australian Mods. I thought I'd change this thread into a possible productive one, by getting you to put your requests in here. Got someone you think should be banned (e.g. Shaz)? Want to spread a hate message around smashboards? Here's where you ask for help from empowered individuals such as ourselves.

In other words, if you accidentally double post or something, ask here and we can delete your post if we can be bothered.

~Bringer

Original post:

Fronty's meat factory! (Not a front, post if you need anything)

We now have a base of operations, and now that we have an Smod amongst us (grats FDV) we can now begin to plot to take over the boards. Anyone have any inventive ideas?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Re-sticky the Comrades 2 thread... i think that should do it for now :)

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Dun du dun dunn dunnn dun du dun dunn dunnn.

Concentration camps. You know, where you concentrate.

Also thanks Mic for moving all of the stuff over (if it was you) I was kinda busy today.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Also thanks Mic for moving all of the stuff over (if it was you) I was kinda busy today.
Wasn't me, think it was one of the others :( They had all the fun.

And Smod = Mod who can mod every room on the forum.

Drephen

Smash Master
hey guys stay on topic, lets be productive here. This is a stickied thread, dont make me get a mod to warn you guys.

this should really be in annoucements thread not in the australia discussion thread. Remeber this is about melee discussion in Australia not about mod questions.

Jaz

Smash Ace
orly?
for shame drephen... for shame

EDIT: make this useful i spose,
is there anyway we could sticky the PAL tier list here? or do we have to go to the European thread to read it?

NG7

Smash Lord
lol. I think people join this forum for more than custom avatar.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Listen you guys don't ruin this thread or else I stab you for owning my chances K? Cool.
Mic I will e-mail you cyber dog-poo if you don't at least acknowledge my request in some way shape or form.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I could honestly and easily just PM this question, but this thread needs some serious love and use.

When did Mic obtain a Writers Pen? What WWYP did you kick arse in?
I must know!

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
Holy crap, you guys, had enough heat or is that the skin cancer getting to you guys? Australians taking over a sovereign community?

....very funny.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
We took over a what now? but we're so innocent

no one ever suspects the australian

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm more australian than american lol

but i am going back there in a couple of years - maybe a new playground like new york even though i wont like it as much as southern california

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I've got it. You have FDV post an announcement bulletin in the most popular forums that says, "Foster's beer." And that's it.

Top Bottom