• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ask for advice, info, help, and etc. Pichu thread. sheiks not allow :)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I have helped out as much as axe in in the pikachu help thread and inspried the great up-B nerd wars which lead to the discoverly of the double up-B straight up as pikachu/pichu(pichu's up-B upwards left/right is better).

but post videos or whatever i'm going to POE3 soon so i'll be sure to post videos and ask for advice to suck a little less. ask away.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
What is it about Ice Climbers that counter Pichu to the extent that they do? I get and understand why Marth counters mewtwo because Marth pretty much outs everything about mewtwo but I can think of at least three things Pichu is slightly better in than the Ice Climbers so What gives?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
no PICHU FAILS VS ICE CLIMBERS IF HIS B-THROW WAS AS GOOD AS PIKACHU'S I might say different, I can take a stock or 2 off of decent sheik that chain throws every grab but vs ice climbers is dumb they can kill from like what 4 hits and pichu can't out camp/space/range/gay/ outrun or anything vs them. maybe if you jolt a bit then land an upair and juggle only popo and f-smash nana to edge gaurd.

no I don't see how that works out please explain to me.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
What battle field is the best counter for pichu vs Ice climbers, I am trying to beat my brother's Ice climbers (his main) with the worst match up for me but I as part of the challage pick the battle field.

Edit: some times we play with banned battle fields not allowed and some times we do play on banned battle field so for both senarios can you give me the best legal and best non-legal.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
POKE FLOATS all day if your queer enough. I wouldn't go to yoshi's story, FoD or FD because they are very comfortable there, if you take an ice climbers main to FD they will feel more likly to win.

really pichu doesn't have a bad stage due to his up-air onto platfdorm= tech chase without=combos, light but amnazing ecovery and great kill power so small/big is good, really all stages work in his favor in on e way or another so counter a stage that will F*** them up, however battle feild is the best in general.

ice climbers vs pichu sucks. as for a main for both I can't think of a decent ice climbers player really losing. pichu can't really out anything they do but maybe recovery or a little bit better up-smash(knockback wise)

Top Bottom