• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asian diddy vids (minami)

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Did anyone else notice they play with 10:00 timer? And they need it too it was verrry defensive. It was hard for me to tell how good they are. At times when wario was jumping around it seems like diddy could have just jumped up and fair'd him, but they were being very cautious. I think on fd diddy can put together some better approaches than that.

I always like watching international matches it is interesting to see.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Did anyone else notice they play with 10:00 timer? And they need it too it was verrry defensive. It was hard for me to tell how good they are. At times when wario was jumping around it seems like diddy could have just jumped up and fair'd him, but they were being very cautious. I think on fd diddy can put together some better approaches than that.

I always like watching international matches it is interesting to see.
most of been a MM game worth 100000 yen or something xD. but yea seriously. this was the most defensive playstyle i have ever seen from both of these characters o.o

mastermiind

Smash Apprentice
i was gettin pissed off by game 1 so i didnt watch game 2 all they both did was nanner spam and that wario made me feel like he spent the entire time brawl has been out only catching items lol he was pro level catching

DFEAR

Smash Hero
now this is the question i want to bring up now guys.

what if the metagame turned into that? where players can easily catch our bananas just like that wario : <. it be seriously a game of who can catch better >_<

Top Bottom