• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ash Ketchum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i8waffles612

Lol.

Omg i never watch Pokemon anymore.

I really dont know....

What moves could he possibly have??

bloodvayne

Smash Apprentice
you've been on here for a year and a half and THIS is your first post?

:embarrass

Ciax

Smash Rookie
Well...

Other then throwing pokeballs, I'm not really sure what he could really do against... everything.

Private Zulen

Smash Apprentice
Ash ****ing sucks. He LOST against the Elite Four. It's one thing to start out a series with your main character as a complete loser, but it's another to not have him change mentally throughout the entire thing.

Plus, it would be "Red". Ash has never appeared in a game.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I want Ash in the game as a melee weapon, throwable item, or as a punching bag.

I don't think I have problems with Red, though.

Copperpot

Smash Ace
Before the 64 itteration released, I thought it would be neat to have the trainer (Red) running around as the playable character, and the pokemon would be a sidekick to the player. It would have been similar to how the Ice Climbers work, but all of the attacks would come from the pokemon, not both.

Then I realised that I was just being dumb. :p

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
Ash is an anime character. Sakurai said no anime characters.

Red, however, would be awesome, and I would probably play as him. As long as he doesn't use pokeballs, but rather used items, such as repels, pokedolls, pokeflute, item finder, bike, escape rope, fishing rod, etc.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
so they would call him Red? please if Ash isnt going to be in then Red doesnt need to be in either. just scratch out both of them. imagines "Red team wins!!" uhhm no wouldnt work..

Zabutur

Smash Apprentice
I've got an awesome moveset for Ash
B: give away Charizard:
Ash gives Charizard to another player
^B: give away Butterfree:
Ash gives away Butterfree to another player
>B: give away Scyther:
Ash gives away Scyther to another player
VB: give away Pidgeot:
Ash gives away Pidgeot to another player

Special: give away Pikachu:
Ash tries to give away Pikachu, but this attack makes everyone stunned for .02 seconds because they get all emotional--before cracking up and jumping Ash and his Pikachu

Ash's Pikachu is inferior compared to mine.
where's mine you ask? look to the left.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I guess I have nothing more to add..
It's harsh, but fact: Ash is not in.
Red may be, but has extremely bad choices.

...not to mention that the anime turned really lousy and the only interesting characters are Brock, Meowth and James.

yuo guys are jerks
Try to look at it outside your perspective and try not to think that your idea isn't retarted or hasn't been used several times.Not to mention you didn't even search before making the topic.Now are we jerks?If anything,looking at your perspective we can assume that you're an idiot,just as you assumed that we are jerks.If you can't take a bad response to your idea,then just leave.

You can have an idea,but don't expect not to get a sour response.

Also,please try to work on your grammar.

Oathblivion

Smash Apprentice
Well, considering that *every* character can throw a pokeball and summon one of the monsters to his/her/their side in battle, I'd say no. If Red gets in, then someone bleeds...

GenoWhirl

Smash Rookie
I guess I have nothing more to add..
It's harsh, but fact: Ash is not in.
Red may be, but has extremely bad choices.

...not to mention that the anime turned really lousy and the only interesting characters are Brock, Meowth and James.
Kanto and Johto were the best seasons, Hoenn was horrible, and D/P doesn't look that bad actually.

Steven Hail

Smash Cadet
:confused: Hmm, Ash huh? For a while I used to think Red from the old Pokemon games would make a cool addition. But then one boring Sunday afternoon, I came to realize, "Hold up a sec, that's a horrible idea." Since Ash and Red are essentially the same, I think they both suck too much to be in the game. My opinion of course.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ash isn't going to be in it at all. Discus REd or whatever you want to call it in the Pokemon Trainer topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom