• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Artistic Video Games

kr3wman

Smash Master
I should infract everyone in this thread for not mentioning Beyond Good and Evil. The story, voice acting, music and game design come together in a way that can only be described as a work of art.
I knew about it, but I never got around to play it so I refrained myself from giving a biased opinion.

>_>

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I never even got round to playing that. :o

You should give me a 8950398502598645645 point infraction for that, I know I deserve it.
Sorry, never heard about it.
Infract away; I've never heard anything about that game until I clicked the link. I think I'd heard the name, and Jade looked familiar, like I'd seen the game on a Top # Games of something or other, but that's it. Now I want that game too. SotC, Ico, BG&E, finishing Okami... This thread is giving me so much to look forward to once I have the time to play games again. Good thing I got that PS2 a while back. :D
I don't blame you, it's a really obscure game. It makes me sad that I, a lover of the obscure, haven't played it yet (because I can't find it). I really want to though, it looks awesome.
I knew about it, but I never got around to play it so I refrained myself from giving a biased opinion.

>_>
:mad:

Here's the teaser trailer for the second one. It doesn't have a release date yet, so you all have until then to find a copy and play it. No jonhs: I found my copy in the used game bin of my local GameStop for $5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkCXE1l5MVI

EDIT- According to the developer, that trailer was made with the in-game graphics engine. No FMV there.

Skrah

Smash Ace
Nice. As soon as I go to the US I'll check it out.

About the ICO game, it looks pretty cool. Apparently you're in a dream world of sorts, taking place after Shadow of the Colossus. You are a horned boy who is trying to escape with a princess. The guy is pretty nimble and can go through obstacles easily, but the princess needs help, so you have to guide her, and at the same time, guard her from shadowy beings. Sounds pretty good.

Top Bottom