• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Articanus's Pokemon DP Team Garage~

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss118

Smash Master
*Prays to Arceus that Chill doesn't close this*

Well, anyway, I see some players going around posting teams in the rating room that don't seem very "concrete"- meaning that, even though they may have a specific focus, they overlook the main threats that could possibly interferre with one's team.

I'm the solution to that.

Just post a request in THIS format:

Type of team: Standard, Bellyzard, Trick Room, Rain Dance, etc.
Pokemon You NEED in it: CBMence, CSpecsMachamp, Ludicolo, etc.
Tier: Uber, OU, BL, UU, NU, Baby.

alright, the format needs some work, but I will work as hard as I can to get the teams back to you ASAP!
and if you don't like what I gave you, fix what you want and put it in the rating room.

Rules

*You are NOT limited by the choices I gave you up there. You can tell me anything you want, and I'll try to work with that.*
*There is a waiting list. I will do THREE teams a day, minimum, other requests will get put onto the waiting list.*
*I don't guarantee my teams will be the best they can be. I'm sorry.​

To-do List
Aryman

Current Waiting List

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Ok then lets give this a try. I've been building various "gimmick" teams myself lately.

Type of team: Sandstorm
Pokemon that NEED to be in it: Tyranitar. Besides that up to you.
Tier: OU

I'm timing you (not really)

ss118

Smash Master
All right, maybe not now, sorry, but I'll have to put it off till tomorrow.
But it WILL be good! I promise!!!

Chill

Red
BRoomer
What is the point of this? If someone doesn't know a rain dance team needs pokemon that can take advantage of the rain in it or if they don't know a trick room team needs slow pokemon they shouldn't be posting a RMT in the first place. They need to learn about the game.

This just looks like a way to baby new players to me. You're basically saying you will make someone's team for them which encourages them to be lazy which breeds poor poster and players of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom