• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arthur Read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkerj

Smash Rookie
He was featured on a Nintendo Console with Arthur’s Absolutely Fantastic Day for Gameboy Color and has many other classic titles on other systems such as the PS1 or PC.

He has a great potential for a move set, where he could use his fists as Side-A (demonstrated where he punches D.W.) or perhaps he could have a rage effect similar to Lucario’s aura (demonstrated in the episode “A is for Angry”).

Overall he is a childhood icon to many of us all and would be a fantastic addition to Smash Ultimate.

D

Deleted member

As much as I liked Arthur as a kid, as well as how it played a roll in my childhood, I could just never see him in Smash...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ridrool64

Smash Lord
This is it. I think this is the bottom of the barrel. He's not a videogame character, he is disqualified by default until otherwise stated.

[E: But I liked his stuff when I was younger.]

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
your post about how he'd be a good choice and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom