• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

art??//? i have some of that

jaytorgator

Smash Cadet
Sorry for the bad thread title, couldn't think of much else, really.

Anyways, since I'm on smashboards now, I might as well just post a few things that I do. I'm mainly a hobbyist so I'm not the greatest, but I try.

(this was done with a mouse during fourth period one day)

'

UPDATE!! 12/29/2014:

As you can tell,I really like Pokemon. Anyways, that's pretty much it. I take commissions and maybe art trades if you want.

Last edited:

Tariq Elagamy

Smash Rookie
Pokemon are awesome, so it's only natural that you'd really like 'em. Anyways, I love the stuff here, hope to see more in the future

jaytorgator

Smash Cadet
Pokemon are awesome, so it's only natural that you'd really like 'em. Anyways, I love the stuff here, hope to see more in the future
Oh, thank you very much! I really appreciate it. :) However, I may not be posting for a while; my tablet is having issues, and I either need to fix it or buy a new one that's not outdated. The website that holds the drivers for my tablet updated and now they're not available anymore.

Latte

Smash Ace
Really liking the last one; the one you drew with a mouse is nice as well. I'm always amazed at people who can manage to draw with a mouse.

jaytorgator

Smash Cadet
Really liking the last one; the one you drew with a mouse is nice as well. I'm always amazed at people who can manage to draw with a mouse.
Thank you very much! Drawing with a mouse is always weird, but it's not too hard if you give it some time.

Top Bottom