• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arrow Rain trick

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
I believe i am the first one to find this so i am naming it Arrow Rain for quick reference. The trick is to shoot 3-10 arrows straight up into the air. Then if you steer the first one down all the other ones can will come down in same place unless you move them. So to incorporate this in battle you would have to be good at pit be on a big stage and have your oppenent very far away from you. So i realize that the conditions are very needy and that you wont be able to do this in alot of fights. But still, this is alot of fun lol. I say 3-10 because anything below 3 wouldnt be cool enough. And i havent been able to get 10 shot and hit the ground all at once. Still fun to play with go test it out. PS oh btw by incorporating it into the game it is good mind game and can score hits at the same time.

-Ari

Arigon

Smash Apprentice
Merge my threads it lagged so i hit back added to the thread a bit and hit post again mods please merge.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
I've done it. This is basically multiple loop arrows. Go the New Pork City, and fire 3 or 4 arrows straight up. After firing the last one, input a motion for the last one to aim at the ground. Now if you stop and wait, you can see earlier arrows hit in the general vicinity.

It's really cool, but there's no real competitive application to it.

Top Bottom