• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arrow Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srk99

Smash Cadet
Well, I have been playing as Pit since Brawl Came out. Today for the first time I saw a Pit a combo video on youtube and saw how pits arrows can be controled to loop around and rain on your opponent. I have practicing looping and raining for a while but I still dont understand how you can control arrows and move and fight back at the same time.

It is ridiculous what people can do . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB5x6vXNQPQ (2:17)

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
... so what is your question? Since you move when you loop or whatever the hell it is you do, ( theres your moving part) you can simply press A to fight back... uh. yea. dont do it too often bro. You'll get that arse kicked.

You coulda just asked this in the Q&A thread bro =P

srk99

Smash Cadet
New at boards.

Not used to the whole posting and talking in fourms. But to get better, I got to start learning more technical terms and advance techniques with all charecters.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, as the owner of that Pit combo vid you have linked us to, I have a few things to mention.

I really do not recommend a Pit to use technical stuff just because I do. I've done it to become a unique Pit, and I've been doing it for such a long time, sound where around over a year, so I, for the most part, know what I'm doing,
The next part is that the first thing a Pit must do to be strong is learn the basics, and there was a post somewhere showing my opinion which involved some of the basics that basically every Pit needs to know.

To make things short, Being a technical Pit really has major flaws and can leave u open a lot.
But I do appreciate you liking my combo vid. Thanks.

Coffee™

I need it....
Pretty much what doughboi said...lol. But seriously next time, try the simple question and answer thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom